All reviews good size shuttle service very nice hotel within walking distance hotel room one night verona arena clean rooms a great stay recommend this hotel train station taxi city venice luggage opera
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

If you have a car, it may be a hotel of good location. They provide free parking and it is a big advantage. The lobby has an old carpet or furniture smell and that is not very pleasant at all. The breakfast ok but the breakfast area is not very nice. They provide bicycles for guest but I don't think it is a good idea to ride bicycle in that area where there is a lot of traffic.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SwitzerlandFOODLOVER
Reviewed 6 May 2017

We enjoyed views of the snow capped mountains in the distance, to be fair though the hotel is surrounded by roads! The San Pietro is about a 25 minutes walk from Piazza Bra and about a 20 minute walk from the bus station/railway station. The room was a good size and the shower room was very well appointed, good size shower, excellent. There was no supper facility but the breakfast was of the highest standard. The hotel was clean and the staff were all very helpful and friendly, we wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Racegoer2014
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

We have booked this hotel for holidays in beginning of May.My husband and 2 children. We choose free cancellation option, and it was up to 28.4
We should be in hotel from 30.4. 2017 until 2.5.2017
Unfortunately, 28.4 I found out that my children got some kind of infection and they ended up with high temperature, so we had to cancel our vacation . Immediately, I cancelled my reservation (about 9 a.m) and hotel instead free cancellation charged me 170 €
So, I called the hotel, explained situation and I was hoping that they would have compassion, and they would not charge me for this unpredictable situation. Receptionist tried to talk with his manager, but manager didn't care at all and behaved as if it was not his business.
They withdrew money from my credit card just like that .
My conclusion is: hotel San Pietro absolutely does not care about human's problems, they only interested to take money from you!!!
So be careful!!!

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Moonlight_Sarajevo
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Fantastic hotel. We are loving our time here. Clean rooms with amazing bathroom. We been walking every day to town square and the walk is only 10-15 minutes. Huge selection of breakfast. Staff are helpful and polite.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank layermarie
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We had a great stay at this hotel. Pietro at the front Desk is a very kind and helpful guy who handed us a city map and explained how to reach the city center, either by foot (15min), free bicycle (5min), car or public transport. The location is easily accessible and the rooms were nice. Breakfast is alright.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple