“Nothing special ”
Review of I-Sushi Verona

I-Sushi Verona
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
I-Sushi Verona is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #222 of 1,352 Restaurants in Verona
Price range: USD 11 - USD 40
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Finalmente a pochi passi dall' Arena siamo riusciti ad aprire il Japanese Restaurant I-Sushi. Cucina Giapponese, con piatti fusion a seconda della stagione. Il locale si presenta in un palazzo del storico con un arredamento di alto Design studiato da noti architetti. Servizio Italiano con cuochi orientali. Vanta di servizio di take away e Delivery oltre al servzio di ristorante. Insomma veniteci a provare e poi valutate voi..
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I wasn't expecting anything from this place, price medium high and raw fish that was at least 1 day old. But everybody knows that you have to pay more if you want real sushi. What really disappointed me was one of the dish that was suppose to be a mix of different types of fish. Instead what I received was a bowl of rice full of old raw salmon.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Elegant place for Sushi Lunch, nigiri size is not very big but the overall quality of the food is good.
They have outdoor tables and the inside is very fashion.

ISushiFranchising, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at I-Sushi Verona, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thankyou Antonio for your opinion.
See you soon!
I-Sushi

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Came to visit the restaurant after a business meeting. I am not, a fan of takeaway restaurants because of worrying about the food quality, bad tasting, so on and so forth. This restaurant, however, twisted my mind about what I am thinking initially. Restaurant's decoration and the service made me feel like sitting in a fine-dining. Especially the dragon roll. You should try. Is it worth to go? Yes, you've made a right decision.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

A must-go if you want to have a super quality sushi, in a soothing venue, with a very professional service...and an eye to the money!
We went to this restaurant by chance, with a reservation through The Fork, the expectation was average. Well, the dinner turned out to be awesome!! We got a whole lot of variety of food: nigiri, sashimi, uramaki, gunkan, salad...nothing let us down. Special mention to the magnificent sashimi special, to the uranegitoro and to a particular tuna-based uramaki topped off with smoked dry chips of tuna!! Amazing!
Then, the waiters and the waitresses: extremely professional and careful for the details. Well done.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

we were alone in the restaurant - this might be strange, but the food was good
nice sake also to have a good sleep :))