See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2016

This B&B accommodation is ideally located for sightseeing in Verona, literally one minute's walk from the Roman arena. Florence is a wonderful hostess - flexible, hospitable and caring. The accommodation is spotlessly clean. Breakfast is very generous, much more than you would normally expect in Italy. You're given keys to come and go as you please. Excellent value, and highly recommended - I wouldn't hesitate to stay here on another occasion.

Room Tip: Bathroom is shared, but with only two bedrooms in the B&B, this is unlikely ever to be a problem.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank PurpleHankyMan
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

The apartment is in a great location right in the historic centre of Verona. The room was very clean and the owner, Florence, very kind and caring throughout our stay. We were treated to a lovely continental breakfast each morning and were given tips about the best restaurants to eat in. If you are looking for a place to stay in Verona we would highly recommend this little gem! Mike & Alice

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2016

The B&B is very centrally located, which is great! Less than 100 meters from the Arena. The place is very clean, and like everyone already said, the host is very sweet! There are two parking garages nearby, which we weren't aware off. We drove through the very small streets of Verona, but could not find any parking places. In the end we parked in the Arena garage and had to walk 5-10 mins to get to the B&B. We paid 17 euro's for one day, which is acceptable I think.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Koffi F, Proprietario at Quo Vadis Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Thank you very much!!

Reviewed 7 April 2015 via mobile

I booked this B&B a week before I went to Verona.
Everything is perfect about it!
The lady who runs it, Florence, lives next door. The B&B is in an old building with other flats and offices (it's quiet!) and its 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. So you share with another rooms that's it! And if you ever need anything Florence is just next door.
I had the twin room (I was travelling alone) it is very large! I could see the Arena from my bedroom. It's about a 30 second walk away!
The location is amazing. Couldn't have asked for better. You can walk anywhere in 5 minutes. The train statoion is the furthest, about a 15 minute walk away.
Florence is great. Breakfast from 8:30-10. She speaks many languages. She's very helpful and caring.
I had 3 lovely nights sleep there, no complaints at all, and I will definitely book here when I go back!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank AnniW85

Thank you very much!!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I can only warmly recommend the B&B Quo Vadis Arena for anyone who wants to visit Verona at any time of the year. As I went in July the air conditioner was a must and worked perfectly. From my window I could see the wall of the arena so you cannot find a more central place to stay. The room was large, sharing the large bathroom with another room was no problem as everything was kept spotlessly clean by the owner Florence. She is charming, helpful and gives you a wonderful breakfast. This is an apartment that she has divided off her own that also has a kitchen and a small balcony (useful for smokers). The best way to get there is by airport bus to the central railway station and from there either a rather short walk or, as in the heat of July, by taxi.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo