“Absolutely loved it !! cheapest rates ”

Autoservizi Scopa Simona
Ranked #1 of 15 Transportation in Verona
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best transfer service in Verona. Even though i requested a trip to lake garda on short notice Simona was kind enough to accept it without any hassles. Very professional and friendly. Kids loved it. Even though we wanted to pay her more than the normal charge because we thought she deserved more she did not acccept a single cent more. Looking forward to our next trip with Simona.

1  Thank zafar h
Simona S, Collaboratore e autista at Autoservizi Scopa Simona, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

For me it was a pleasure to have meet peaple kind and friendly like you.
See you soon. We await for new and fantastic trip around Verona.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"driver"
"winery"

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We used Andrea & Simona recently for a short break to Verona and I would just like to say thank you for your excellent service, you made our stay so welcoming and was so helpful and very efficient with everything, I would definately use you again
Sally

1  Thank Sally H
Simona S, Proprietario at Autoservizi Scopa Simona, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thank you so much.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

My wife and I were picked up at Malpensa airport and driven to our hotel in Verona by Andrea. He was friendly, informative and on time for both legs of the transit. He provided us with plenty of good information on the area and things to do. He made great time getting driving and was always very safe and smooth in his driving. He notices we enjoyed his music and even gave us a CD of his favorite artist. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Ho avuto il piacere di lavorare con Andrea in diverse occasioni con gruppi scandinavi e posso solo dire che la puntualitá , la simpatia, la disponibilitá, la capicitá di avertire i bisogni del suo "pubblico" nonché la conoscenza del territorio ne fanno il meglio. Faccio la guida da piú di dieci anni in paesi diversi e posso dire che molto raramente si puó stare cosi tranquilli :)

I had the pleasure to work with Andrea several times in the past years, mostly with Scandinavian guests and I can easily say that the punctuality, the kindness, the service minded way to work, the capability of listening to the guests needs and the knowledge of the area makes him and the company simply the best. I have been working as a tour guide for more than 10 years and in different countries and I have very rarely experienced such a reliable group of working partners that makes you feel so relaxed!

Highly recommended!!!!!