All reviews washing machine city centre big balcony air conditioning train station one bedroom apartment self catering living area stayed here for nights parking place the ground floor would definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay walking distance old city microwave balconies
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Although it is outside the city centre, and not a very salubrious area, it is relatively easy to get to the centre either by bus, or car. leave car at the big car park just by the river and walk in. Verona old city is just gorgeous. Our apartment was two bedroom with separate kitchen/ living area, bathroom with washing machine, so very comfortable in 1960's style! We had a large balcony, but it faced the busy road, which was very noisy morning and afternoon. Ask for a high up room NOT front facing! The staff are terrific - friendly and helpful with ideas for restaurants . We very much enjoyed our stay here.

Room Tip: Request high room at the back.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

For the passing 10 years I think, we stay in the same hotel for business. Considering the general hotels in city centers, the rooms are very quite big, it has several types of rooms ; I mean aparts. It has kitchens , seperate bedrooms, even washing machines and balconies. The staff is always friendly.Will continue to stay there for future...

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights back in June. It was fabulous and we had an apartment which included a full kitchen and a washing machine in the bathroom which was fabulous to be able to catch up with all the washing. It was walking distance to the old town but a decent hike. My husband loves walking everywhere but for me I would have rather driven the car for this distance, but I lost the battle!! The staff were very helpful and very courteous. The apartment had a large balcony as well and everything was really clean. We would highly recommend this place as somewhere to stay in Verona.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

First and Foremost the city of Verona is beautiful but DO NOT stay at Residence Viale Venezia when you come to this wonderful city. The wifi barely works... half the time you can't connect. The laundry machine barely works. The rooms are put together extremely cheap with everything falling apart. To make it all worst is the RECEPTION guys. They are extremely rude, inconsiderate, unhelpful people unless there manager is around then they are OK. They will lie and say they don't have the key to your room just so they don't have to get out of the chair. Also when they tell you to order from Usman pizza instead of any other place DO NOT it is the worst pizza I have had in Italy.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bigdiesel995
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The flat was decent sized and the rooms were alright, but the rest was utterly horrible. The wi-fi was awful and wouldn't work 80% of the time: it only worked late at night (2am - 5am) when other people are asleep. The worst thing about the Residence, and the only reason for the low rating is the horrible concierge staff.
From the first day, the customer service by the concierge was the rudest I have experienced in all of my travels. They brushed off any questions with a sigh and refused to fix anything that wasn't working correctly. Examples of this are the following:
1. The air conditioning stopped working, and they said they would fix it, but they didn't.
2. The wi-fi cut, and the front desk man said it wasn't his job or problem.
3. The hot water stopped working and the front desk man again promised to fix it, but I went two weeks without hot water.
4. They called and forced my roommates and I out so they could clean, but after 2 hours of leaving the room, I came back to still, a dirty room.
5. They misplaced the keys by putting them in the wrong slot and blamed us for losing the keys.
6. I left Verona for a few days to travel elsewhere and left my suitcase with the Residence. When I came back, the front desk man said he didn't know how to open the storage unit, handed me a ring of 300 keys, and told me to figure it out. I could not, and I was forced to wait til another desk man could help me the next morning.

If you're looking for someplace to stay for a night, this isn't a bad place. If you are looking to stay for more than a week, find somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business