“Lovely villa, great location, wonderful hosts”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
neilhermo...
St Albans, United Kingdom
“Lovely villa, great location, wonderful hosts”
Reviewed 21 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Lovely villa in great location just outside Verona. Nicely furnished and spacious for our party of 7. Really nice large pool. Loads of outside space for eating, reading or just chilling. Nicoletta and Giovanni were wonderful hosts - always available to advise or help out with any enquiries or problems. Would recommend.

27 Aug 2018
Thank you Neil and Laura you are a very positive and lovely family and it has been a great pleasure to host you . We found the house perfect and we thank you very much for it.
Your children are so nice and well educated and the communication with you very easy. We wish you all the best in your lives and hope to see again.
Nicoletta and family
Lauren L
Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“Beautiful home, only few negatives”
Reviewed 16 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Beautiful home in a lovely area of Verona. The hosts were very friendly and helpful.
We do however feel there are a few areas for improvement... There was constant work going on around the house, the owners also seem to come in when they please. So if you are looking for a private place this won’t be for you.

They also held a party one night around the pool which was rather loud. I feel this maybe should be advertised better that the surrounding grounds will be shared.

The drawers were also full of the owners personal things so I struggled to find storage for my own items. Felt more like we were staying in someone’s home rather than a rented villa.

2 Jul 2018
The remarks are very useful because they help us to improve. We already empty the mentioned drawers! me and my husband live in the property in separate apartment ,but always away for months for work and the entrances and gardens are separate from the one of our guests and you know that all area is more than quiet ! we had those week some hours the electrician to repair the electric gate and gardener half a day to paint a wall by the pool so we apologize for our unusual presence. Is a huge property we are not used to invade any privacy at all ! One evening we move by the pool gazebo corner (far away from the villa ) and invited you too, but you informed us you where out, We are sorry you may hear voices even if the dinner finished around 12 o clock !! Thank you Lauren we deeply appreciate your clarifications that gives me also a opportunity to write correct informations anyway for the future we will bear in mind your compliance. with best regards
Francesca...
“Amazing time”
Reviewed 7 February 2018 for a stay in June 2017

Me and my friend Vanessa have been hosted by Nicoletta in her wonderful Villa in Verona last summer. We had a great time there. There is a big swimmingpool with salt water and we enjoyed sun in the garden all day long. The house is really close to the city center and there is even no need to take the car to go to the city center! Verona is a city full of culture and shopping sites. We enjoyed also the surroundings with a lot of walking in the bush close to the Villa and the restaurants (brasilian, italian "trattoria", wineries and cocktail bars) with a great view of the city. We will definetely come back again with our boyfriends this year!

7 Feb 2018
Thank you very Francesca for your kind review. It was a pleasure to meet you and Vanessa
It would be wonderful to see you again , i well remember and that you spend a very nice holidays here in Villa Isidoro ! Wish you all the best in this year ! KInd regards from all of us
Laurie G
“A paradise on heart”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in June 2017

I visited Verona last june and I wanted to stay in a different place than a featureless hotel. As I have a little dog I wanted to be in the green and to breath some fresh air, but in the meantime to be close to the city center because I wanted to do some italian shopping! For these reasons I choosed this Villa. It was perfect for me and my boyfriend. The swimmingpool is really big and relaxing. There are plenty of colors and smells. We did a big barbeque with some italian friends of us. The house is clean and compfy. The houseowner Nicoletta is really kind and loving person with a great sense of hospitality. This place is ideal for everybody: from a family to a romantic couple!

Your age range 25-34
7 Feb 2018
Thank you very much Laurie to send me a positive review
i remember you very happy this summer in our villa
I wish you and your boyfriend all the best ! Kind regards from Verona
Nicoletta and family
Nenad B
“Beautiful villa in perfect location”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My wife and I spent a few days in this villa, and we really enjoyed it. The villa is very nice with a beautiful view and the owner was kind and friendly towards us. Rooms are comfortable and nicely decorated and the atmosphere was relaxing and perfect for vacation. We are coming back as soon as we get a chance.

11 Dec 2017
Thank you very much mr Nenad ! It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife and you are welcome with your family in our villa . Wish you happy Christmas and kind regards from us all
Nicoletta
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing