“Delicious, authentic Gelato”

Ranked #85 of 98 Dessert in Venice
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 21 April 2018

This gelato is delicious and cost-effective I ate more gelato in a few days than I have in a year or more. They have a very good selection of flavors.

1  Thank namgram

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I just take an espresso and a gelato here, on the way to San Marco Square! Coffee was strong and tasty, Italian style and gelato, at the first hours of the day was just like a breakfast for us. Try a few cups of ice cream with a cappuccino and you day will start perfect!

1  Thank airamerica
Reviewed 20 August 2017

My second Gelato for my visit to Venice and I wasn't disappointed. The fruit one was tasty and the milky one was creamy. Great in the middle of summer.

1  Thank HW08
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Great gelato to go starting at 2EUR for small cup or cone. Chocolate, latte, or vanilla are great flavors we have tried so far. Returned once already!

1  Thank Walker L
Reviewed 4 April 2016

My husband and I tried a few gelato spots, but this spot was not so great. We tried to stay away from the showy gelato stands, but in Venice they're all showy. We gave it a try and it was not great.