“Girl at the bar terrible service”
Review of VinoVero

VinoVero
Ranked #233 of 1,615 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: USD 11 - USD 17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I wondered in after having a few glasses of wine at the nearby resturant. When myself and my better half came across this place we said we would chance it. Not long after the blonde girl at the bar was extremly ignorant. For no reason, to both me and my girlfriend. She has this notion of herself that she is better than others. I worked in a bar for the time i was training to become an electronic engineer. I was pleasent, and always happy for my tips this blonde girl had no appriciation for the people who did not speak Italian. I would avoid this place like the plague. She is a diagrace and does not fit with the rest of the team. She has honestly turned me off this place

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018

If you like wines and good variety of Cichettos / tapas you will love this place, located in one of the quieter areas of Venice right on the canal side, The bar is relatively small inside but with seating and tables by canal side. excellent selection of wines from all regions, prices from fair to expensive depending on your taste. all the staff are friendly and very helpful, speak English also so for me this was perfect, i would certainly recommend a visit whilst you are in Venice, we were in venice for 3 nights and visited this bar every day its that good

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The food is great with a good variety of cichettos, the wine is fabulous, and the atmosphere delightful! Whatever you do, don't ask for tapas...it's joked that they will charge you more!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

it is not that easy to not be a tourist in Venice, but going here may help to feel a little more like a local.
Not much bigger than a medium size bedroom, this wine bar has an interesting selection of wines- by the glass or bottle, and tasty snacks, called cicchetti ( mostly crostini-type offerings: perhaps roasted peppers, prosciutto, cheese).
Not a place for dinner, and almost no place to sit inside, it is rather a place to meet friends after work, have a glass or two and a snack, and move on. There are tables outside next to a canal, or just sit on the wall with your feet hanging over-just like a local.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Right by the canal, this place is great.
Try the tapas, they are delicious and the wine was great too.
We got there just as it opened, which I would reccomend as it does get busy! A wonderful spot, not too busy, away from big crowds.

Date of visit: June 2018