All reviews san marco shared bathroom two bedroom apartment third floor hosts nonna canal
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Very helpful and pleasant hosts; quite and clean rooms; possibly a disadvantage is that it is located on the third floor,( no elevator) but hosts will help with the luggage. Can be reached by water taxi from the airport (or pick up passengers for the airport by taxi

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Norman S
Reviewed 11 February 2017

The place is pretty awsome compare to other hotels.
Getting out of the hotel and walking around is just marvelous.
The room is quite clean and well maintained.
Had a good time, staff are very friendly.
I lost my passpost after leaving the hotel however the hotel helped the police to trace me down- Good job guys

Room Tip: Do not get a room closer to elivator
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kuna S
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Good location in a quiet area, but not too far from the centre or waterbus stops. Nice clean rooms. We were in Nonni room, which has both en-suite and also aircon, which was a big plus.

Breakfast is standard continental offering, enough to set you up for the day, although a bit more fresh fruit on offer would have been nice.

Alice & Marco are very welcoming, and If we hadn't been to Venice before I'm sure we would have made much more extensive use of their local knowledge and recommendations.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank laffingboy
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Made for a lovely first visit to Venice - I stayed for 3 nights at the end of August. B&B San Marco truly felt like a home away from home. Marco and Alice provided all the information I needed prior to my stay including very detailed directions. When I arrived, Marco's tips on places to visit and eat ensured my stay was filled with authentic Venetian experiences. The hearty breakfast provided a great opportunity to meet new people in an informal friendly atmosphere. The room I stayed in overlooked the canal and it had a balcony. It was spacious and the classical music CDs were a great touch. I will definitely be back!
Ahsante sana Marco and Alice!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank tricia_o16
Reviewed 16 August 2016

A wonderful time in Venice - I stayed in two rooms for the length of my stay (Alice and Marco kindly accomodated my change of dates). Tastefully furnished with wonderful views of the canal, generous breakfasts, and amazing location. 5 minutes walk to San Marco Piazza but 5 mins back and you are with the locals possibly hearing the faint sounds of a piano in another apartment or the sound of boats on the canal. Alice and Marco are happy to share their knowledge of local exhbitions, music and theatre with many of these free. They understand the perfect balance of assistance and letting you discover your own Venice. Little touches such as taking the cd I was istening to between the rooms when I changed over. A lovely time and will be recommended highly by me for solo or couples.

Room Tip: room with balcony has a shared bathroom but worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo