We stayed at the Residenza Ca'Foscolo from the 17th to the 22nd of March 2012. Our original
plan was to check out on the 21st but we liked the place so much that we reduced one day from our Interlaken stay and extended it here in Venice.
Location wise the place is great.. very close to Rialto, and just about 10 mins from San Marco. Yet, quiet and peaceful. The interiors are very nice, plush and modern. Furniture, fittings etc.. all great.
When we reached venice, we thought we would need to buy some groceries like Milk, bread, butter etc.. since we were traveling with kids and we needed all that... but to our surprise, the place was stocked with everything we could need.. right from bread, milk, butter to meats and cookies, juice, cereals etc... AWESOME! and they replenish whatever you finish!
The Hosts - wonderful people. Elisabeth was so helpful and sweet, and so were the others. Very friendly, helpful, informative..
Staying at this place was the best decision.. thanks to my wife who found it online!
I would HIGHLY recommend the place to everyone.. family / business / solo / couples.. everyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prestigious dwelling of the noble Foscolo family, one of the most ancient Venetian dynasties and founders of the Most Serene Republic, this newly restored residence opens its doors to guests in its new role of upscale apartment-hotel. Ca' Foscolo is composed of spacious suites whose design and modern comfort meld with the gothic architecture of the courtyard whose the original well-head is decorated with bas-reliefs, and with the details of the entrance hall. At the ground floor of the palace, you will be welcomed in an elegant reception leading to the different apartments, which are located on three floors, each with a slightly different layout and named for a ship from the fleet of the Venetian Republic. The residence offers high quality service, and our staff, attentive and professional, will be at your disposal for useful information and suggestions for your stay in Venice. Strategically located in the heart of the city and easily reached by public and private transport, Ca' Foscolo overlooks a quiet Venetian square, a few steps from the Rialto Bridge and a few minutes from St. Mark's Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Ca' Foscolo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Ca`Foscolo Hotel Venice
- Residenza Ca Foscolo Venice