We stayed at the Molino Stucky Hilton with 2 adults and 2 children after a Mediterranean cruise. To get to the hotel from the cruise port you have to take a shuttle boat that is operated by a separate company. The fee for this is 8€ plus a additional surcharge if you have over sized luggage, tickets can be purchased in ticket booths located at the end of the pier before you exit the port, the Hilton is the first stop on the blue line. Since we disembarked the ship at 8:00am the room was not ready therefore we had to store our luggage, the hotel has a secure area that you can store your luggage in. The hotel staff delivered our luggage to the room as soon as it became available. We got 2 adjoining rooms (one room had a King bed and the other had 2 double beds) the rooms are large, clean and the beds are very comfortable. The room also had an excellent view of Venice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The only inconvenience we found is the shuttle you have to take to and from the hilton to the main island. We found the shuttle does not run very frequently on week days and especially if you are going from the main island to the hotel later in the evening the shuttle is very full and you may have to wait for another shuttle. The hotel pool also has weird and very short hours. Other than that we had an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton