We are currently spending our second of two nights and at 1139 pm there is so much noise from the hotel workers cleaning a kitchen and restocking that there is no way to sleep and I even have ear plugs in! This is the worst Hilton I have ever stayed at and we have stayed at Hilton's all over Europe and the US. Being overpriced you would think you would get good service but no such luck. We arrived early and in order to accommodate us they upgraded our room, which has turned out to be a big mistake. No view except of another building that is part of the hotel, our room was not stocked with any amenities and it took two requests to get a kettle, noisy, noisy noisy. This hotel is inconvenient to Venice, you can't just walk out the door and go do anything let alone find a olace to eat. The free shuttle only runs hourly and if it's too crowded you either wait or walk down the way to the other water taxis and pay a high price. The staff have been courteous but not particularly helpful. The layout of the hotel is confusing and one tends to get lost. The fitness area only has one treadmill!? The decor is gorgeous in our room and throughout the hotel but that is the most positive thing I can say in this review. It is not the worst hotel but definitely the worst Hilton I have ever stayed in. The whole place just feels and behaves in a disorganized manner, like there is no direction or instruction for how things should run. We are expecting our check out bill to have some "extra" charge on it as this seems to be what happens in Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton