I just read of a fellow Diamond member and was disappointed to find that the hotel took points for OUR upgrade and it was to a room with only ONE view of Venice (the other member mentions TWO views? - corner suite? ) I would have thought that if they were going to give an upgrade, they would NOT have taken the points, and we are ALWAYS given an upgrade, being Diamond for many, many years . This definitely puts a dampener on what was otherwise a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molino Stucky Hilton Venice has opened its doors on June 2007 and can be considered one of Europe’s most ambitious architectural restoration projects in recent years. The hotel has been created by reuniting the buildings that were once part of the Stucky Flour Mill which dates back to 1895 and counts 379 rooms including 88 executive rooms and 44 suites. We are the only hotel in Venice to offer a five-star spa and an amazing panoramic rooftop pool overlooking Venice and the Lagoon. The exclusive Skyline Rooftop Bar delights our guests with delicious cocktails with a breathtaking landscape of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton