Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel
Hotel Moresco(Venice)
USD 381*
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection(Venice)(Great Value!)
USD 420*
  • Restaurant
Albergo Marin(Venice)(Great Value!)
USD 344*
  • Breakfast included
HOTEL OLIMPIA Venice(Venice)(Great Value!)
USD 428*
USD 382*
  • Room Service
Hotel Rialto(Venice)
USD 712*
USD 661*
USD 601*
  • Breakfast included
Ai Mori d'Oriente Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
USD 433*
USD 374*
Hotel Sant'Antonin(Venice)(Great Value!)
USD 377*
USD 285*
7,403 results
All reviewsthe executive loungerooftop poolshuttle boatflour millmain islandskyline bardiamond memberfree shuttlenutella barshuttle servicegiudecca islandbeautiful hotelsan marcolarge hotelhotel boatthe hotel offersprivate water taxi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2012

This is one of the true 5-star hotels that lives up to its billing. It is by far the nicest hotel experience that I have had in visiting over 30 countries and hundreds of cities around the world. The service is first rate to every person on the staff. There are more nooks and crannies in this hotel for meetings and socializing as well as all the well-adorned expected amenities, spa, restaurants, etc, that you would want in business or leisure travel. The only downside for some people would be the extra water taxi ride to cross over to the main sections of Venice. However, they offer a free shuttle with 3 convenient stops and a separate water taxi service to visit the glass factories that is also for free (something that would cost about $150+) as an excursion from the shopping district. So, I actually consider the separate location away from the crowds, and with the free shuttles to be a positive.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Kauai-Biz-Traveler
MolinoStuckyHilton, General Manager at Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely comments about the hotel and for sharing your experience. It’s a pleasure to know you enjoy staying at the hotel and find the service provided by the team to be always helpful..
I was also glad to read that you found our location enjoyable and well connected to the center with the hotel’s complimentary shuttle boat.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Mixed impressions. A good location with free shuttle service to St Marks Square and Zaterre. Our room was beautifully appointed, clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfasts were up to the standard you would expect and the staff were slick. But, the converted Molino lacks a bit of character and warmth. The ground floor bar and dining area was reasonably busy, but the atmosphere and service was slightly unwelcoming so we didn't linger long. The rooftop bar was an improvement but you pay a premium for the view. We stayed at the end of March (technically 'out of season') and the rooftop pool was closed, even though the weather was glorious. Sad, as we would have enjoyed a post sightseeing swim.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel.
I am happy that you enjoyed our super clean rooms and common areas as well as our Skyline Bar.
Our seasonal pool will re-open in May and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

In Venice even the crap hotels get a star just for being in Venice it seems. You will notice scummy hotels carrying four star ratings. This hotel wasn't an exception. Overall throughout the world dont expect much cleanliness in Hilton Hotels. The carpets were dirty and I haven't been to a five star hotel, junior suite without a shower before. They didn't have a turndown service, no complementary water in the rooms and the food is astronomically expensive (€18 for a sandwich and €8 a coke). The hotel is on its own island so getting around is an issue.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank OzayrO

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and I am truly sorry that we didn't meet your expectations.
We have shared your comments with the Head Housekeeper regarding the carpet cleanliness and we are currently undertaking a general inspection of all rooms and deep cleaning.
Although you express some disappointment, I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future so that we can demonstrate that the high level of service we are renowned for.
Best regards, Mario Ferraro General Manager

Reviewed 29 February 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights, one of which was Valentine’s Day. I’ve stayed here on a previous visit to Venice, as well, and have had no complaints. It’s a five-star hotel and it’s a Hilton. You can’t really go wrong. The staff spoke excellent English and were very helpful and friendly. Even though I booked the room through Hotwire, we asked for a room with a view and we were kindly granted our request, which was a nice treat for Valentine’s Day. The rooms were spacious and almost impeccably clean. The hotel bar on the seventh floor offered a spectacular view of Venice and the sunset (my favorite!), but few cocktails on their menu are under $20. It may be worth it, if only for one drink. I’ve noticed travelers marking the Location at 4 out of 5, but I disagree. The free water shuttle is incredibly convenient. The location is quiet and quaint, and, in my opinion, absolutely ideal for good views and romance. I, however, am still ambivalent about this hotel. I find the price to be overwhelmingly high, and not necessarily worth the money. I, however, have not stayed anywhere else in Venice, so I’m not familiar with the alternative. All in all, it’s a fine, classy, expensive hotel. No complaints.

Room Tip: Rooms along the canal offer lovely views of Venice.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nnicoleee

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate your special occasion.
It is good to read your lovely comments about the hotel and thank you for sharing your experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best regards, Mario Ferraro General Manager

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Let me tell you trip of a life time for me and my husband. But this hotel almost ruined it for us. I had to call to get our room cleaned for whatever reason maids skipped our room 2 times. Toilet paper oh ya had to ask for that too. The food is over priced garbage and they charge you a fee to eat in there restuarnt. In town they do but at my own hotel please. New years eve dinner a joke food looked like reheat yuck. Drinks included for the price of the party. Well they tried to charge us for that too. I had to pitch a fit which was embarrassing. It was like 400 euros for the party. We ordered room service breakfast they didn't give us at all what we ordered and the coffee was burnt taste like it was old or something. Just all around a really bad stay. Please if you are going to spend money to go on a trip do not stay there it will make your trip awful. To top it all off the only thing they did for us was take off the room service charge. Oh by the way it's illegal to charge you a coperto charge is illegal in Italy. Once again in town they do it but definitely should not in your own hotel. Just buyer beware.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank Truthtel

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that your stay with us did not meet with your expectations as we have also received lovely feedback for our New Year’s Eve party.
May I also take this opportunity to confirm that the cover charge in our restaurant is applied in total compliance with Italian laws and regulations.
I have passed your other comments onto the Housekeeping team to review the schedule and we do hope that should your plans bring you back this way, you will give us another chance to serve you.