We stayed here for 2 nights pre-cruise. The hotel was a superb preparation for that. Our room was spacious, elegant and nicely-furnished. The bathroom was immaculate, roomy and well-appointed. We wondered whether staying on the Giudecca would make us feel cut off from Venice, but it didn't. The staff were helpful and there were only two blips. One was a porter who wasn't on the ball, causing us and two other couples to miss our Alilaguna transfer to the Stazione Marittima. Oh well, the next one was along in 20 minutes, and it took that full time to queue at the front desk to make a complaint - to no avail! The other inconvience was the shuttle transfer across the canal to San Marco. On the Friday evening it filled before everyone was on, and the thoroughly unhelpful driver just shrugged and rudely told us we'd have to wait. It seems that on other times (different driver, or different mood) rather a lot more people were allowed on! We gave up and dined along the Fondamente from the hotel and had a good, relatively inexpensive meal with beautiful views. On Saturday afternoon, coming back from San Marco, we knew to join the queue for the shuttle before it arrived and so avoided being among those refused boarding. Iron out those couple of niggles and the hotel will well deserve full marks from its guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the banks of Giudecca Island, a thriving artistic centre of Venice, stands a modern Venetian Masterpiece. The Molino Stucky, once a flourishing flourmill, is now internationally recognised as one of Italy’s iconic pieces of industrial architecture. Beautifully restored, it now houses a hotel unlike any other, offering a different view of Venice. A bold statement, with 379 rooms and suites, the hotel manages to balance intimacy with scale. A place of comforting guest bedrooms and unrivalled restaurants, ballrooms and meeting areas. Guests enjoy the best of both worlds. A short, five-minute boat ride from the heart of Venice, Giudecca Island provides peaceful respite from the intensity of the city and is exceptionally well served by easy access to the airport and rail station. If all this isn’t enough then there is the largest spa in Venice, outstanding service, fine dining, rooftop pool and bar with breath-taking views over the city and shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel Venice
- Hilton International Venice
- Hilton Venice
- Venice Hilton