stayed at the corte grimani in april for 3 nights for my daughters 21st birthday.the room 101 was very spacious more than enough room for us all.it had a window overlooking the canal so we were able to watch tourists passing on their gondola trips.the hotel is close to the main square and rialto bridge both walking distance in under 5 minutes but is quiet and peaceful.the staff are friendly and helpful.i would highly recommend this hotel if you are planning a trip to venice. if i return to venice i will definately return to this one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice