location? St Marks under 5 mins Rialto under 10. Apartments..unbelivably spacious for area. Staff? get it just right ..there to help if asked but not pushy in any way.. Ambiance?... don't worry if not in one of the the canal fronting rooms.. most seem to have side views and you wake up to the sound of the passing gondala's.. Character?... Loved the shutters and furniture...oh! and air con is fantastic! would i go back? already researching dates!! (and as a p.s. the water taxi journey to airport..granted not cheap at 110 euro ...if affordable is a great memory in itself with hotel mooring pick up!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Corte Grimani is situated few steps to San Mark Square housed within an old 17th-century Venetian palace which has been completely restored. It's made up of 15 elegant apartments, and they are available in three different decors complete with all amenities. Shared spaces and services are those of a very refined apart hotel where guests can take advantage of the reception 24h/24h. The residence offers the very best of services such as daily housekeeping of the apartment, and a family atmosphere where the very attentive and professional staff welcome guests in a friendly and efficient manner, always providing information and suggestions to make the best of a stay in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Nozio Netplan srl, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Corte Grimani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Corte Grimani Venice
- Residence Corte Grimani Hotel Venice