“Best Atelier, Beautiful costumes, amazing experience”
Review of Atelier Flavia

Atelier Flavia
Ranked #8 of 343 Shopping in Venice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Since 1980 Venice Atelier specializes in creating handmade paper mache masks totally handmade in the tradition of "Maskmakers Venetians", embellished with precious fabrics, feathers, gold leaf and crystals ...Unique pieces. We also offer a wide range of tailored costumes for adults and children, coats, wigs and shoes, available for rental and sale. We also rent tuxedos.
Reviewed 7 February 2018

A walk through the picturesque and romantic streets of Venice dressed as in the 17th century was undoubtedly the most special experience we had on our last trip to Venice.
Flavia's shop is a lovely place for anyone looking for top quality costumes. All the staff is so pleasent and very professional. They does above and beyond to make sure that your experience will be just as perfect as you imagine it.
The staff is very patient and gave us all the time to decide which costume is right for us and what accessories will make the perfect outfit.
It is amazing to see Flavia's passion for costumes and how she speaks with tremendous love about Venice and the carnival.
We recommend the place warmly :-)
we will definitely come back on our next visit to Venice.

All reviews
"measurements"
"highlights"
"gondola"

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

A very nice shop in the Hart of old Venice the staff was friendly and polite and the mask absolutely amazing

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My husband and I spent few days in Venice.before arriving there I already started searching for a place when we can try up and walk around taking pics dressed up with those amazing costumes! We were introduced to Atelier Flavia and it was just perfect! All members of the shop were so nice, helpful and knew exactly how to fit the dress to my taste and later took us around to lovely spots and took photos of us!.highly reccomending this excperience!

AtelierFlavia, Proprietario at Atelier Flavia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Dear Liordotcom,

we are glad that you and your husband enjoyed the time with our costumes.

We hope to see you again.

Our kind regards,

Flavia & Adriano

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My mother saw my photos when I was wearing a historical costume from Atelier Flavia in April. She wanted one too! So we decided to travel to Venice together. Flavia and Adriano greeted us with so much warmth and helped my mother to pick the most suitable dress for her. My mother was so happy to wearing a beautiful dress with so much lace and pearls, big hat with long feather. Bea was our photographer again. My mother had such a fun time exploring Venice and riding a gondola. Strangers wanted to take selfie with me or tried to take snapshots. I can't thank Flavia, Adriano, Ester and Bea enough to make my mother to have a lifetime experience. She was certainly feeling like a grand lady! The photos created quite a stir among my friends around the world as they knew how old my mother was. They commented that she looked like Queen Mother or a duchess.

VeniceAtelier, Proprietario at Atelier Flavia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear customer,

it was our pleasure to see you again, this time with your lovely mother.

We had a lot of fun too and we already look forward to dress you up again, next time maybe also with your friends!

Thanks for sharing with us the amazing photos taken with our costumes, they are like a treasure for us!

Our best regards,