“Pit stop for Cafe and Pastry!!!!!”

Nobile Pasticceria in Venezia
Ranked #8 of 29 Bakeries in Venice
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Perfect location and always buzzing throughout the day. This place is great for the a great local vibe. I was here almost every day due to the v=fact that my hotel was nearby.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I had a bitter Campari spritz and one of those great mini pizzas. Hard to stop at one though! Bignè are also worth trying (always fresh).

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Best Sicilian cannoli I have tasted to date! No skimping on the dried fruit and creamy filling. Fresh and delicious, made exactly as they should be, perfectly delicious in every way.

When passing this is the place to get some pastries, no just choose for the cannoli,then find a spot in the sun by a canal and simply enjoy! Heaven!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I love to ask the locals their favourite coffee spot, I asked our receptionist when we arrived and she didn't hesitate to suggest 'Nobile'.
It is a small patisserie with two counters which the staff run up and down to serve you. They are kind enough to accommodate language obstacles to serve you the best coffee and hot chocolate in town.
They have a selection of savoury and sweets at an incredibly low price in comparison to the central cafes.
There is little seating- a few stalls dotting around but it is more off a quick stop or take away.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

My sister and I stopped here for a caffeine fuelled pick me up during a long day exploring Venice. What drew us in was the incredible selection of sweet treats in the window and the fact it was FULL of locals hanging out and having a good time. This was something we wanted to be a part of!

Service is speedy and the delicious cakes are unbelievably cheap compared to other areas of Venice. The style of this area is to stand and chat while you drink your coffee, so this is what we did. Try the cakes here and take some home for your friends too!