“Prosecco by the Canal”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Lovely spot to enjoy a drink canal side. I would say pricing is pretty consistent for Venice, outside the major squares and main tourist drag. Really enjoy the neighborhood and hope it remains more Italian than touristy to maintain its authentic, quiet charm.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, very reasonably prices for Venice and friendly staff. This is located a little bit more outside the city center. I loved the fact as city centre is way too busy for my liking and I like to have a little more room while moving around and/or eating. This is a great spot. Still right at the water and the pizza is great :).
Thank you!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Mandy K
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We wanted something light for dinner and this place fit the bill. We were grateful we found the review on TripAdvisor because it prompted us to discover a new neighborhood, which seemed to us to be a trendy area for the young set. Even though there were no tables when we arrived, the wait person set one up for us. There were also no menus.(and no salads) That said, we enjoyed our pizza and pasta, the view and the people watching.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Joyce S
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This place is very chill. Lovely staff. Cheap. Spirit of real local Venice. Placed on the most relaxed street in Venice.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Martin H
Reviewed 22 July 2018

In a quiet part of Venezia just across from the Iron bridge from the Ghetto you will come across Dodo Cafe Bar, sit out and watch the boats float by and relax. The service is professional quick and friendly, mix with real locals too who pop in for a Spritz or a beer, freshly made snacks are available to soak up the booze if need be. Its a family well run establishment and very reasonably priced. I am in Venezia 4/5/ times a year and I know Venice and the Lagoon very well I have a boat there and I can honestly say Dodo is excellent. Please go and try and explore the best real part of Venezia.

Date of visit: May 2018