I just stayed for 4 nights/5 days in this hotel- After spending 2 additional weeks in previous hotels in Rome and Florence..... I was thrilled to find that after getting off a 2 hour train ride- hot and sticky, I was literally a 7 minute walk from this hotel. Considering I was dragging luggage and a huge bag of goodies collected through my travels, and on one of the hottest days of the year- I was soooooooooo glad I chose this place if for no other reason, it was close! I found it clean, helpful staff, informative and covered all my basic needs! And a nice breakfast to get my day started- Will stay here again when I get back to Venice.....Soon I hope!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your room in a quiet 'Calle' of Venice placed only 100 meters from the railway station! You can reach the most important tourist attractions by feet, and you are in the middle of the city life too! Our hotel is a very intersting place to stay, since it gives the tourist the opportunity to visit the most beautiful city of the world without spendind a huge amount of money. Indeed our interest is to sell as more as we can by imposing fees which are competitive if compared to those of other venice Hotels. Our room are well furnished, they supply air conditioning, tv, telephone, restroom with shower or bath (private bathroom inside or ourside, or sharing bathroom on the floor) and hairdryer, balcony. They are distributed on four floors (without lift at the moment). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Agli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Venice
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Hotel Venice