“Best food in Venice”

Neapolis Kebab Venice
Ranked #573 of 1,616 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Greek
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Description: This small shop is the only one where you will find home made panini this good. Made by a french Chef, they are prepared with high quality and fresh products. Be sure to meet happiness and venitian citizen over here !
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We stumbled upon Neapolis Kebab and couldn't have been more pleased! The service was friendly and the falafel wrap paninis were tremendous! In 3 days we ate 5 wraps - that's how good it was! Oh and cheap too, Street food is where it's at in Venice! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 18 May 2018

De ah kebab was vevey gud dah the ah stick was very sharp very nice dah I receymend to anyone who likes a very nice stick you come and try yes.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped in to Chez fan fan for a quick bite and had three wonderful sandwiches/panini. They even let our son make up his own. Everything was home made, the chicken was seasoned beautifully and the owners were very helpful. It was great to see some of the paintings too. It was so good we had to take some luscious French tart home for desert. Great affordable place for tasty food that isn't pizza or pasta!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 28 April 2016

We were out late and Neapolis was open, we were pleasantly surprised and ordered brochette and wine. Service was friendly and the other customers were also. Nice stop.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Stumbled across this place one night during our stay after having over indulged in a few of the local bars, needless to say the local wine and beer had gone down a treat and the time came when you decide to treat yourself to something just about edible your probably going to regret in the morning.
Can't remember exactly what I'd had but know that I'd finished it on my way home and i'd enjoyed it that much I decided I'd turn round and go and get another one.
The owners were a lovely couple from Paris Who took great pride in there work who patiently put up with me and my girlfriend probably being slightly annoying at the time ha.
we woke up on our last day and decided we had to go back and try them compos mentis, we ordered them to be wrapped up for when we were at the airport and the nice fella gave my girlfriend a small bottle of prosecco to wash it down with, once again these sandwiches were amazing and didn't disappoint

Thanks again Scott & Lucy