“My Leather Treasure”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“My Leather Treasure”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

You have to be careful these days with the leather and glass in Venice (from China), but this store has the real deal in leather! I loved meeting the owner who made my purse and I got to choose some options for the finishing. He was very helpful and friendly and even offered to deliver my finished purse to my hotel. This purse is truly my favourite and I think about my wonderful time in Venice whenever I look at it.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank VancouverHamish

Colchester, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Beautiful Handbags”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I have bought two handbags from this company and they are wonderful. Three years ago I bought my first one which is still good as new and returning to Venice two weeks ago could not wait to buy another.
The staff are so helpful and the bags are so different and the quality is excellent.
No doubt when I return another one will join my collection!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Travelgirl190735
Oregon
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Beautiful handmade designs.”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I seldom shop while vacationing, since I'd rather spend my money on experiences, not stuff, but the window display drew me in and the brilliant blend of top-quality, unique handmade bags with striking Murano glass by a world-class glass artist sold me. Nothing screamed "Buy me now," though many came close, but the designer/glass artist, Amber Hauch, was in the shop that day so we collaborated on the perfect handbag. The purse was assembled and ready for pick up the next day. You just can't beat Raggio Veneziano for quality, design, and outstanding and warm service.

Visited May 2013
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Definitely worth a visit”
Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

Called in today and was most impressed by the choice and styles. All bags are made in Italy and the quality of the leather is top-notch. The colours are stunning and there is score to place a special order. Haven't ordered yet, but seriously tempted!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fantastic Handmade Leather Handbags!”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

What a find!! I found this shop accidentally while I was waiting for a nearby concert to start. While many tourists shop in Venice were shopping or name brands I wanted to buy something handmade and less mainstream. This was the shop!! Excellent variety! The co-owner, wife, of a husband wife team was great. She was patient while I selected my purchase and answered any questions I had about it.

Visited January 2012