“My Leather Treasure”
Review of Raggio Veneziano

Raggio Veneziano
Ranked #31 of 334 Shopping in Venice
Reviewed 5 July 2013

You have to be careful these days with the leather and glass in Venice (from China), but this store has the real deal in leather! I loved meeting the owner who made my purse and I got to choose some options for the finishing. He was very helpful and friendly and even offered to deliver my finished purse to my hotel. This purse is truly my favourite and I think about my wonderful time in Venice whenever I look at it.

2  Thank VancouverHamish
"strap"
"beads"
"browse"

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I have bought two handbags from this company and they are wonderful. Three years ago I bought my first one which is still good as new and returning to Venice two weeks ago could not wait to buy another.
The staff are so helpful and the bags are so different and the quality is excellent.
No doubt when I return another one will join my collection!

2  Thank Travelgirl190735
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I seldom shop while vacationing, since I'd rather spend my money on experiences, not stuff, but the window display drew me in and the brilliant blend of top-quality, unique handmade bags with striking Murano glass by a world-class glass artist sold me. Nothing screamed "Buy me now," though many came close, but the designer/glass artist, Amber Hauch, was in the shop that day so we collaborated on the perfect handbag. The purse was assembled and ready for pick up the next day. You just can't beat Raggio Veneziano for quality, design, and outstanding and warm service.

Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

Called in today and was most impressed by the choice and styles. All bags are made in Italy and the quality of the leather is top-notch. The colours are stunning and there is score to place a special order. Haven't ordered yet, but seriously tempted!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 January 2012

What a find!! I found this shop accidentally while I was waiting for a nearby concert to start. While many tourists shop in Venice were shopping or name brands I wanted to buy something handmade and less mainstream. This was the shop!! Excellent variety! The co-owner, wife, of a husband wife team was great. She was patient while I selected my purchase and answered any questions I had about it.

7  Thank AbuDhabiCanuk