2,058 results
All reviewsaccademia bridgedesign hotelsteam roomgrand canaldorsoduro districtpeggy guggenheim collectionzattere stopperfect locationexcellent hotelquiet streetbreakfast was excellentwater taxibottle of proseccoeasy accessrooftop terraceminute walkstay in venice
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Boutique hotel located close to Accademia water stop. Fantastic location which is important for Venice hotel. Staff are very welcoming and always available to assist. The staff are pleasant and helpful. Room 16 was large, always clean and well serviced. Amenities are top notch. Breakfast which was included in our room rate was quite extensive for a small hotel. Definitely the choice for visitors.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
marikendo, Owner at Ca' Pisani Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

dear Schnitzaw,
I read your review with interest, and when I finished, I had a big smile on my face. to know that you had such a nice stay actually gave me a lot of satisfaction, because this means that the entire staff and I accomplished our goal, i.e. to make our gustes happy!
thank you very much, then, and we all hope to have the pleasure welcoming you again in the near future,
kind regards

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Last time I visited Venice was in 1990. Many things have changed since then including the swarm of cruise ships that are buzzing around the seas and had read all about their impact on Venice in particular. So when deciding what month to visit I avoided high season and when deciding where to stay wanted to avoid anywhere around St Marks. Luckily enough, this helped us find a real class act of a hotel... Ca Pisani. Literally only 10 mins from the hubbub and Vaporetto stop 1 min away, this truly elegant hotel was a wonderful base for any stay in Venice. Its an art deco palace with a very friendly feel. The staff are helpful and chatty and genuinely seem proud of where they work. Breakfast was a feast and we were treated to fresh honey oozing from the combe alongside meats and cheeses and various hot fayre every morning. The proprietor held an evening to get first hand feedback whilst we were there with free food and drink....showing how important it was to them that their customers were satisfied with their stay.
The area has more of a local feel and wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if lucky enough to return to the city.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018

This is a really modern, comfortable, well appointed hotel in an Awesome location just outside the main tourist crush of San Marco. We were able to walk everywhere we needed to go, but really enjoyed some of the cafes & restaurants right around the hotel (particularly our nightly spritz from Osteria al Squero for $2.50 Euro!!). The staff at the front desk spoke perfect English & were beyond helpful. From directions to dinner reservations to my wife's Pedicure reservation, they were eager to help with absolutely anything we needed. And the breakfast layout... just WOW. We're so completely spoiled now & would like every hotel to have roasted peppers, cured meats, cheeses, hard cooked eggs, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, yogurt... and that's just scratching the surface. Not to mention the sparkling wine! You can definitely spend more on a hotel in Venice, but I doubt you would get any better amenities or service than Ca' Pisani.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
marikendo, Owner at Ca' Pisani Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

dear hidden1,
thank you very much for your enthusiastic review and I am really happy to know that you had such a nice stay.
the 'Ca' Pisani' 's location is unique, being a stone's throw from the Accademia bridge (and therefore approximately 15 minutes' walk from Saint Mark's), but at the same time out of the big crowds. moreover, we are approximately 2 minutes' walk from both Accademia and Zattere public boat stops, so very convenient for catching boats (including the Alilaguna from and to the airport) and taxis.
about breakfast, we daily do our best to have a wide offer of foods, including some roasted vegetables, meats, cheeses, eggs, fruit of all kinds, cereal etc. etc.
we all hope to have the pleasure welcoming you again in the future, and wish you a smooth beginning of the week,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We only stayed one night so really disn't have time to explore all of their services. Nonetheless the room was fine, breakfast was great and overall have no complaints. While it was a bit expensive I suspect I would have been disappointed with the lower cost options.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I recently went on my first trip to Europe (Rome, Florence and Venice). We booked all small, boutique hotels which included breakfast and a unique quality. This hotel certainly was unique. The highlights for us were location, breakfast and the rooftop terrace.

Stayed: June 2018
marikendo, Owner at Ca' Pisani Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

dear drcruz32,
thank you for defining us as 'unique', and we are happy that you first trip to Italy was a success. so we hope to have the pleasure welcoming you again, sometime in the next future.
very kind regards,