USD 490
NH Hotels
  • Room Service
USD 246
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 320/night.

USD 434
Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
USD 235
USD 311
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 353/night.

Hotel Rialto(Venice)(Great Value!)
USD 259
Ca' Bauta(Venice)(Great Value!)
USD 158
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 185/night.

USD 626
Hotel Serenissima(Venice)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbell towermark's squaregreat locationno liftshared bathroomsan marcoper nightcentral locationbed was comfortablesmall roomst markswater taxiannexcampanilebeamssuitcaseseurope
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Forget the negative reviews! they are all angry guest reviews!! And how do I know that? because I was one! Here is why: My husband and booked this hotel because of the location. To be fair we were told the rooms were small and no elevators and we had to climb up 4 floors to our room. We thought we could handle it. But we didn't! Our room was No:11 it was smaller than we expected. Every time I got out of the bed I hit my head on the wooden cross beam, also it felt unbearable to climb up those stairs after a long day visiting around town. So for our last night we wanted to change the hotel after staying 2 days. BUT they said we had to pay the room even we don't stay since we made reservations. We felt like prisoners which was awful! Luckily our last night reservation was for 1 floor down to room no:2. A lovely room with good size. On our departure the lady who owns the hotel made us a kind gesture, a little surprise to make us feel happy which was vey nice. So obviously they care about their guests! To sum it up, yes there are stairs, rooms are small and they are strict about cancellation but they don't lie about all those things, they tell you upfront. Don't book this hotel if you think you can't handle. Otherwise the hotel is very clean, although in busy St. Marks sq. no problem sleeping, some rooms has views and has a killer location with a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Room 11, painters room: Advantages: Has a private terrace. Bathroom window overlooks to clock tower. Disadvantages: 4th floor- no elevator- steep steps. Very small room. Room No 2: All very good! Lovely decoration, big private bathroom, comfortable and has a view. Sleep quality is good in both rooms. No problem at all.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bestofceline
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Hotel Ai do Mori is a great value IF one does not mind climbing stairs and buying breakfast at a nearby coffee shop. The location is perfect - just around the corner from Piazzo San Marco -- the corner right next to the basilica. Our room for 3 persons (1 double, 1 single bed) was on the top floor (3rd by European count, 4th by American count) so we got plenty of exercise at least twice a day. But in exchange we were right in the middle of the most notable part of Venice but without so much noise that we couldn't sleep at night. I had anticipated our room for three would be so crowded we would have to climb over beds to get to the bathroom, but that wasn't the case. It was small but there was plenty of room for us (two grandparents and 16 year old granddaughter).

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JOHN & GRETCHEN M
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I booked 3 rooms, one of which was in the annex. The annex room was ok and on first floor. The other 2 rooms were on the 3rd floor. One was so small, I got stuck between the bed and the wall while trying to go out the door (ok so the bed cover was on the ground at the foot of the bed). This hotel is only suitable for anyone willing to lug a suitcase up 3 very steep and narrow flights of stairs or backpackers, all of which I have done. The rooms were also over an alleyway and there were very loud people outside till 5:00 AM. I would not recommend this for seniors.

Room Tip: not worth the 90 EU, spend a little more and go about 40 yards to the hotel All Angelo, a superb first rate hotel for about 115 EU (singles). Well worth the money, especially if you are with a loved one.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lino S
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We were thrilled with our accommodation at Hotel ai do Mori. The location is superb really only 1 min if even walk to st marks
Square. Our room was number 7 and while small it was very clean and cosy. The shared bathroom was also always very clean. I could not recommend this hotel more highly!
Amazing value for money!!

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Margarinespread
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I stayed at the annex. The hotel is quite simple, but very clean and the staff was very helpful! From the booking to even after I departed, they were very attentive. The location in perfect, right next to piazza San Marco, and one of the reasons I chose the annex was because of the stairs, just had to take my huge luggage one floor up. I stayed in the lion room, which can be a bit noisy, since there is a small bar downstairs. But even if it was Easter, and the city was crowded, the noise didn't disturbed me. Would definitely come back!

Stayed: April 2012