Let me begin by stating that the staff was very nice and accommodating. However, I cannot recommend this hotel.
1. The restaurant on the first floor plays loud music until fairy late which can be heard in the rooms making it very difficult to sleep.
2. The location is not great. It’s about a 15 minute walk to St. Marks Square and just as far to the Rialto Bridge. We prefer to be at least a little closer to the heart of the city.
3. The rooms are very small, which is somewhat common in Venice. However, the shower was ridiculously small. I’m relatively thin but could barely squeeze into it.
4. The TV screen was about the same size as my laptop.
5. The breakfast is nothing to write home about and the coffee was awful.
Just too many negatives for me to give this hotel a rating higher than “average.”More
- Free Wifi