See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2015

This accomodation was spotlessly clean and in a great location, only 5-10 mins from both Rialto and San Marco. So it ought to get 5 stars except that there are far too many people accommodated to have a single bathroom (which has the bath/shower and toilet together). When I stayed, there was a family of 6 staying and using the bathroom one by one, so I had to wait for 1/2 hour. I then went to breakfast only to be told that there was only room for 6 people at the table so I wod have to come back. This didn't suit me as I had a tour booked, so they suggested I could sit outside on the veranda, although it was quite cold. The staff member was very apologetic and it wasn't her fault that the family (whose children also ran up and down making a noise until late at night) wasn't considerate of other guests, which is also not the owner's fault, but with only one toilet, which can only be used when someone isn't using the bath, they shouldn't book this number of people in. As for breakfast, if they can't seat their guests, then maybe a tray in the room would be an appropriate thing to offer, not a seat outside!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank richardwhat
Reviewed 26 March 2015

I had a wonderful stay at Arabesque (B&B), very well located, very clean, and close to everything in Venice. (VaporettoStop San Zaccaria- Line 2). Alilaguna (Line Blue) Ship to the Airport Venecia Santa Lucia.

I enjoyed breakfast ((toasts, cheese, coffe and milk, croissants, yoghurt ). every morning which was a perfect begining for enjoying such a wonderful city

Paola I and Paola II (both owners are called PAOLA), were very nice and supportive during my stay.

A good place to go with friends or alone.

Room Tip: My room (Djerba) was very quite. The place is quite.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2014

Location perfect just behind Piazza San Marco. Easy to find if you print google maps. Close to vaporetto stop San Marco - San Zaccaria. We stayed in the quadrupple room, we could hear everything because we slept with open window, there is no airco just a fan. There is no cleaning and Paola told us that we had to use our towels the three days. Just discusting, I never in my live used a towel twice, Paola's answer was that we were in a B & B and not in a hotel. I've stayed several times in a B & B and never I had to use for three times my towel. Breakfast was just continental. If you can stay in another place please do.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ramona_Saa
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

It's really noisy in the morning! I can hear everything outside my room. I stayed here for 2 nights and was waked up by noise around 6 am every morning. The breakfast is poor. No elevator. The owner is not friendly.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chan C
Reviewed 9 July 2013

location was ok, allthough there was awfull smell on the street. No air-conditioning in rooms and if you kept windows open--Paola ordered to close them. No room cleaning and no planket and towel refreshing. Breakfast was really poor and hosts complained of every little thing, for example if shower curtain was in the wrong side.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family