“The perfect base for your stay in Venice”
Bedroom Living Room
Surroundings - Fondamenta della Misericordia
Surroundings - Fondamenta degli Ormesini
Festa del Rendentore - the 3rd weekend of July
Festa del Rendentore - the 3rd weekend of July
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
chloeeedw...
London, United Kingdom
“The perfect base for your stay in Venice”
Reviewed 21 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

It's impossible to fault this spacious apartment. The ideal location meant it was easy to arrive by foot from the train station and to walk into the tourist heart of Venice. It is fully equipped with everything you need and the owners are extremely friendly and helpful, even sending a detailed information document about the apartment in advance of our stay. Cannaregio is a great place to have an evening drink - there are a number of bars located on the same street along the canal that offer glasses of prosecco or spritz for €2.50, with some fantastic restaurants too. We would highly recommend this apartment and hope to be back!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
People with pets
12 Oct 2014
Iago_abui...
Madrid, Spain
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Everyone should visit Venize at least once in a lifetime. And this apartment is the perfect place to rest in such a beautiful city. I went with my parents and my little brother and I have to say that this apartment suited us perfectly (really big kitchen, very confortable beds, very hot water at shower without time limit, easy accesible, ...) . And it is located within 2 minutes walking to Strada Nuova, within 10 minutes to Rialto Bridge and 20 minutes to Piazza San Marco.

And I also have to thank Filippo (the apartment owner) for an amazing stay. He is a great person, very friendly and helpful. I must say that our stay in Venice would not have been the same without him.

In my opinion, this apartment is highly recomended and it has an excelllent quality-price ratio. If I have the oportunity to go back to Venice, of course I will stay in this apartment again. And of course I will be delighted to see Filippo again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Filippo, the owner of the apartment
Liked least: everything was perfect
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 25-34
3 Oct 2014
It is nice to read such kind of words, it has been a please to have you as our guests. I hope to see you again in an early future.
Sagar S
California, United States
“MARVELOUS”
Reviewed 4 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The place is very spacious with a great view. We walked from the train station to this apartment. directions given to us by the owner was helpful and we were easily able to locate it. We entered the house, the owner was very nice, he showed us the apartment and where things were located.. The apartment is at a great place with canal outside your house. you open your window you can see people in Gondolas. The area around the apartments is really good with food places around you. The best part about the apartment was it was big with lots of rooms. The place is pretty big and the bathroom was really nice. The owner of the house was soooooooo nice and helpful. Filippo you made our stay at this place so nice and hospitable. I loved Venice. If i ever get a chance again, i will defiantly come and stay at this place again. You was so nice and we miss you and your boat.

Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: very Spacious and thanks for all the hospitality :)
Liked least: everything was perfect.
Travelling group: Friends
Large groups People with pets
25 Sep 2014
Thanks so much for your kind words. It has been a real pleasure to meet you. I hope to meet you again soon.
rom1bxl
Madrid, Spain
“Incredibly nice!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

I had the chance stay a few days in this apartement and I must say that my stay was more than pleasant.

The flat itself was nicely prepared, and I particularly enjoyed its location. The neighborhood is charming, the nearby restaurants and bars create a warm and relaxing atmosphere, and the very center is only a few minutes away.

I must add that the landlord has been very welcoming and helpful. He allowed me to discover a side of Venice I wouldn't have known otherwise, and for that I'm very grateful.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
19 Sep 2014
Thanks to you, it is a pleasure to meet so nice people and to do our best to let them enjoy their staying.
ShreyaD81...
Berkeley, California
“Ideal apartment with an amazing owner - definitely made my trip in Venice!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

This apartment is amazing! It was equipped with everything we needed and was very comfortable. There were restaurants only a few steps away, it was ideally located on the ground floor for ease of luggage transporting, and was right in front of one of the canals - you could see it from your window. A small dining table right in front of the window is perfect for getting a view of Venice and its people while enjoying a morning cup of tea or coffee. My friends and I went and sat on the steps by the canal right in front of our door. The apartment was clean, well furnished, safe, and roomy. Plenty of storage place, a well equipped kitchen, and a clean bathroom.

I would definitely recommend staying here not just because of the perfect apartment but the amazing owner - Filipo. He made us feel at home right from the beginning, he has a great sense of humor, is very accommodating, and took us for an adventurous ride on his boat. If we needed anything, he was always there. He left us a few sodas and some milk in the fridge, showed us his apartment upstairs, and took so many measure to make our stay hospitable.

Thank you Filipo for offering your beautiful apartment for rent and being so kind to us, it made our stay in Venice the best. We rented out apartments in Paris and Rome as well but the experience with you and our apartment made Venice our favorite place!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
11 Sep 2014
Thanks to you for such kind of words. It is always a pleasure for me to meet nice people.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing