All reviews great location water taxi st marks square lovely hotel riva degli schiavoni san zaccaria stop good size superior room recommend this hotel reception staff tucked away short walk to st close to san marco the main hotel few minutes walk grand canal side street
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I travel a lot for business and pleasure. This was our first trip to Venice and our travel agent put us up at the Hotel Bisanzio. I was a little least because this hotel is a Best Western but we have found that Best Western hotels are really nicer outside of the US. This boutique hotel is 1 minute from Grand Canal so easily accessible when coming in by boat and it's a 10 minute walk to St. Mark's Square. Hardwood floors, Venetian Mackie walls, woods named ceilings, large modern bathroom with tub and shows, and what appears to be Murano glass fixtures. Marble table tops on the room and common area. Full breakfast included for every room. The person who checked us in gave us a wonderful overview of what to see and do in Venice. The only thing I wouldn't recommend is the "excursion" that the hotel offers to arrange to see Murano glass making. This is a scheme between the front desk and the 1 glass blowing gallery they deliver you to designed to get you to spend way too much because you are captive to this one shop. Take the water bus over and wander around yourself.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mrsoftbretzel
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Nothing stood out about this hotel . It’s in the center of everything . Only thing I didn’t like was they offered a direct transfer to the airport for 120 euro when we paid 30 euro for two people and were just fine... I wouldn’t go with their direct transfer . Not worth it. Just make sure you give yourself time to get to the airport !

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My daughter found this hotel online. It is located just 10 minutes from St. Marks square. It was a great find. It is one of the few hotels in Venice that can accommodate 4 people in a room (it is a suite). Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. They gave us a lot of good recommendations including a fantastic restaurant for dinner. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Craig K
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is tucked down a side street just a block down from the public water taxi stop of San Zaccaria. Two lovely sitting rooms in the lobby. Our room for three was a beautiful room with gorgeous finishes. The hotel has A/C ... a MUST in August. A lovely breakfast was included in our room rate but be prompt! As it shuts down promptly at 10:00! The hotel front desk staff were extremely helpful and even made a dinner reservation for us. I would absolutely stay here again. What a gem!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, great location, staff were friendly and informative.

We stayed two nights recently, the hotel is easy to find from the water taxi we took from the St Lucia train station. It is tucked away beside a church down a little alleyway away from the craziness of tourists. Very quiet location, but a great location to get out and about to see everything.

Breakfast was good, cheese, meat, bacon, eggs etc. Rooms were lovely and quite spacious. Bathroom was nice and big. Overall this is a great hotel and I would stay here again if we were ever in Venice.

Stayed: August 2018