1,287 results
All reviewswater taxigreat locationvino vinobreakfast roomsan marcomark's squaresinging gondoliersst markssmall canalla fenicegondolas passingcroissantsmurano islandhard boiled eggsvenetian hotelquiet streetcity tax
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I have to say one of the nicest hotels that I've ever stayed in, me and my wife came here for 4 nights and we were thoroughly impressed, room was stunningly clean and well presented, staff were so friendly and welcoming, food quality was brilliant, if ever in Venice again I would certainly stay here again, it was extra special for myself as I had never been abroad before so to have this excellent first time experience really lifted my spirits, big thank you to all the staff in the hotel, my wife and I really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Craig O
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel was super clean and tidy and the room had all the amenities needed and was a great size. We got a canal view room and it was so nice opening up the windows in the morning. I’m not really a breakfast person but there was a decent continental breakfast on offer. The staff were excellent and could not have been friendlier or more helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annie983
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Kette from 19th till 23rd March 2018, the hotel was authentic Venetian opulence and charm and very clean and the maid cleaned and changed the bedding and towels everyday plus offered a turn down service which was a lovely touch.

The welcome was warm and inviting from Gianni the porter and we checked in very quickly.

Our room was lovely and ornate, unfortunately our view wasn’t the greatest, we asked if we could get a better view room, which we could of but we’d have to wait till the next day, but we decided to stay put because the room was lovely and quiet.

The location was excellent, pretty close to San Marcos Piazza, gondola stations.

The Breakfast room was a tad small and at times very busy, but the continental breakfast was very tasty and the coffee was sublime.

Please please don’t be ripped off like me and my wife and best friends at Harry’s Bar.....€21 for a Bellini, you can get the same drink in other bars away from San Marcos Piazza for around €6.

It’s also extremely easy to get lost in Venice’s tiny alleyways and streets and dead ends, but it was fun, we always found our way back.

Venice is quite expensive but there are cheaper places to eat and drink, go exploring and discover all its delights.

Also, if you want to avoid a lot of tourists but still enjoy Venice’s charms, go North over the grand canal explore that area, it’s a lot quieter and just as beautiful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lee E
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Just spent two nights at The hotel Kette. Our room was clean, well presented with charm. The location to all the main attractions were a 5 minute walk but far enough away to provide a relatively quiet location. The hotel staff were great and could not do enough to help. One word of warning during certain times, the hotel entrance is flooded due to high tides, so waterproof wellies or plastic overshoes (sold locally) is a must

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scott147
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We have been very lucky weather was cold but almost no rain!! The hotel is very nice, clean and centered. We arrived by boat from the air port and in 5 days did not see a car. Most of the places by foot. It is next to the beautiful Opera Fenici and 10 minutes walk from Saint Marco Place.

Room Tip: if you dont want noise to the street side
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends