“A dream come true”
other travellers have booked this property
The entrance The living room - detail 1
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The entrance
The living room - detail 1
The view from the apartment
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
A bathroom
Map
Venice
The kitchenette
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Val065
Montreal, Canada
“A dream come true”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

My husband and I, together with our grown son stayed in this delightful apartment for 4 nights in September. We absolutely LOVED the apartment, and the location is perfect. Can pop out for breakfast supplies or to shop, or for us there was an exhibit upstairs in connection with the Biennale. Would highly recommend this lovely apartment. Being right on the canal is like a dream... wake up in the morning and look out at the canal, or later watch the gondolas sail past. I highly recommend this little gem.

How easy was it to book the property?
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Tropichaw...
St. Thomas
“private dock on the Grand Canal!”
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at Via Tiepolletto. The apartment is perfect for two couples, and right on the Grand Canal! The apartment is decorated in a funky-cool style, with an entire kitchen in a closet, ceramic blue stars on the bathroom wall (it has two separate baths) and eclectic furnishings - it was perfect for us. WiFi is available, although sometimes I had to stick my iPad out the window to lock it in. There is a private dock adjacent to the lobby where you can sit with a glass of vino rosso and watch the boat traffic go by. It was a bit hard to find, and since it is located right on the Grand Canal. you must approach it from a back alley (it would be easy if you had your own boat...) A perfect place in a perfect location.

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20Jbond00...
Delhi, New York
“Disappointing misrepresentation about a lovely location”
Reviewed 26 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this apartment for two nights with my boys. The apartment is ideally located on the canal. Description of this is actually a thin line between truth and misrepresentation. The mails pasted below are evidence and acknowledgment of these facts.

"Dear Anna,
I am indeed surprised that two of my mails failed 2 reach you. This very fact evidences lack of wifi in the apartment.
Let me assure you that my boys are among the finest net wizards around. They struggled with access to the net for over two hours on the two days we were there. The free wifi did not get accessed, forget about the use of access code.
Attempts to call you failed as no one answered. But the response was immediate, once we were on the return train. Disappointing.
On another note the apartment lacks even wine glasses and its living spaces need attention in time and investment, both. The sofa set is unkempt and needs attention due to age related issues. The decor needs the same care as the two washrooms reflect. The lighting and the paper prints do not do justice to the address of being a palace on waterfront, which is a reality. This is the only time in my life that I drank a high end wine out of water glasses, as it was too late to buy and it was pelting rain, too.i would have happily bought them to leave behind for those after us., not to suffer.
My serious advice is that a property such as this can give much higher yields, if re looked as a serious hospitality business.
Since I intend to reflect my concerns, it is only fair that I share them with you beforehand.
Best wishes,
Satya"
And the reply from the owner

"Dear Satya,
I don’t know what happened as I’m always in touch with the phone and the e-mails.
I can make you sure that the internet works, as I checked with my nephew that lives in the palace and use it.
I’m really sorry for trouble with the wine glasses, Lucia didn’t noticed that they were missing and I’ll pay great attention to your inputs.
Kind regards Anna"
The apartment is very basic in terms of furnishing and has an unkempt feel about it. Two windowless bedrooms and a living room overlooking the canal are separated by a closet kitchen, which is meagre in terms of crockery and glasses.
Infact this apartment has been carved out of a long hall in the building.
However the two toilets are well appointed and done well. Unfortunately you can't substitute them for bedrooms.

Liked best: Location, location, location
Liked least: Stingy Underutilisation of such a well located asset
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
desantisd...
Palmdale, California
“Incredible”
Reviewed 27 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for 2 nights this month and it was definitely not enough. The location of the palazzo is right on the Grand Canal - the view outside the front window is breathtaking! The two bedrooms were comfortable and it was nice having 2 bathrooms. The only issue, and it wasn't even really an issue, was the caretaker who met us speaks NO English. My mom speaks Spanish so we were able to figure things out and Anna, the contact person, was extremely helpful.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location!
Liked least: Wifi was not strong enough for anything
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
rscarry1
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great Surprise”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We waited almost too late to book a place for the La Biennale preview week in Venice and after days of searching we came across this little gem. Could not be happier with the communication and assistance by the folks show rent this place. We arrived very late to a wonderful smile and the keys and tour to out little piece of Venetian heaven. All three of us thrilled by opening the windows and seeing we actually were on the Grand Canal, after arriving on our water taxi to the door. Great location with Le Biennale pavilions and installations and exhibitions all around us. We hit the ground running on the first morning with a full agenda of much art and Venice to discover. Coming home to our new home away from home in Venice we loved the quirky decor and the fact we had two bathrooms and a good size front room with comfy sofa's and nice small working kitchen. Just be aware that you have to go through one of the bedrooms to get to the second but we are all close friends do it felt like a chic slumber party. The back bedroom had loads of hanging space and great big bed and privacy. We would book again and can highly recommend far exceeded expectation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: locationa nd decor
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing