“Just dont go there!”

Ranked #1,389 of 1,618 Restaurants in Venice
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Marco
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner. Were asked if we would like a bruschetta to share (2adults and 3kids), we agreed. Were charged 20 € for that! Double the price for a main course. And 15% service charge on top after the copertos.... just not right. Gives a bad reputation for a nice city. They have to many tourists so they dont care. By the way, Pizza wasnt too good.
We will defenetly not return.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank ivo1006

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great restaurant. We together with the girl had a very good time. Attentive and polite staff. Exquisite dishes and a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I saw this restaurant on the Internet for the first time, my husband and I were looking for a place to celebrate our anniversary, and after a long browsing of the Internet pages we came across this restaurant, and he really liked us, we immediately collected our bags and set off! I want to note that they have simply fascinating interior, reasonable prices and what charming dishes they have just a masterpiece, in general I advise you this restaurant, it deserves 5 stars

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Good pizzas for €10 and a lovely chianti for €22. Service was good. However, the service charge added to the bill was a little steep.. 15% plus a separate €4 charge called “coperto” on the bill which we were told was for the service of the pizzas?

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is my favorite restaurant. The menu is varied. The food is delicious. Service at the highest level. Prices are acceptable. Great atmosphere. The restaurant has a beautiful interior. Good music. I advise you to sing this restaurant!

Date of visit: February 2018