“Amazing food!”

Ranked #1,382 of 1,598 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cannaregio
Description: This ristorante might not be listed, but I wish to comment on the food. This restaurant is actually misleading tourist on their food. Their pizzas and spegetti are one of the worst that I had tasted in Italy. They also charged 10% service charge plus 1.5 Euro per person coupled with the exhorbitant prices. I am warning other tourists not to be tricked into this. Thank you.
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The best pasta in Venice! Terrific pasta and really good service. Located on a busy street, but the food is just perfect with great service. Really recommend it.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The waiters are very friendly and very welcoming. Such a hospitality I have rarely seen in other places.
The waiting time was not long at all, I believe it was perfect because the food tasted so delicious!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

It is in the middle of Venice, amazing place especially in Summer!! We had pasta and fish and it was delicious, can’t wait to go back! Best pasta ever had in Italy!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

My wife and I had an evening meal there. I ordered a seafood spaghetti with a lobster. On the price list, they use very small prints which we couldn't see clearly. When the bill came, the price for the food was 92 Euros. Their explanation was that the lobster was charged at 8 Euros per 100 g and they used a 1000 g lobster. It was a shock not only to me but also to other customers who ordered the same food. They trap people by suddenly changing the unit in the pricelist. In fact the lobster was far smaller than 1 kg. I saw another customer who ordered a sea bass and similarly shocked about the price when the bill came, as the restaurant changed the charge unit with small prints. In contrast, I had a grilled and well cooked sea bass in another restaurant in Venice and a flat price of 16 Euros was charged. This Pasqualigo certain has prepared some traps. The food was cooked like leftover without much flavor. The lobster was firm. I advise you to avoid this restaurant if you don't want your day to be ruined.

2  Thank kylejiang
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Decent prices and great place to people watch during lunch and enjoy some pie. The prices for local food were a little on the medium side however their wine selection was very high for some of their wine.