“Good Location, very clean studio apartment”

Review of CA DEL SOL

DINNING_ROOM
OTHERS
LIVING ROOM
OTHERS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
syt123
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Location, very clean studio apartment”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Pros:
1. Apartment is very clean,
2. Good location: close to the Fondamente Nove vaporetto stop, 10 minute walk to San Marco.
3. "Equipment" worked well (shower, appliances),

Cons:
1. Severely lacking storage space.
There is a wardrobe, but was no where to place our clothes, We made it work as we were only there for 2 nights, so we left everything in luggage. This can be easily fixed by adding hangers to the wardrobe, removing the stored bedding and adding shelves/baskets in the wardrobe for folded clothes.
Bathroom storage is also challenging as there is nowhere to place shower items (soap, shampoo, razor, etc). This could also be fixed by adding some type of shower caddy.
2. Cost of check in/ cleaning high if you are only staying a night or 2.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Oct 2017
Thanks for your review! It was a pleasure to host you in our apartment! Your suggestions will certainly be taken into account.
danigiord...
London, United Kingdom
“Redicoulsly Expensive!!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was really nice, clean and tidy. location is not bad 10 to 15 minutes walking to the most touristic places of the city, the girl who picked me up to take me to the apartment, Marta was really kind, friendly and really helpful with the recommendations about Venice, but I really felt desapointed when once we were in the apartment, Marta charged me for €100 of CLEANING FEE!!! clause that was in the contract but that I missed so I didn't know that I have to pay... money I consider is a big amount for two days of acomodación for an apartment for two people, in total I payed €331 for 2 nights, with that money we perfectly could go for a hotel with better location and breakfast include it, completely ruin my first day of holiday, I just felt stolen...

Management Response
4 Jul 2017
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review: we are pleased to read that you appreciated the apartment, its location and the attitude of our staff.
But regarding the Cleaning fee you mentioned, this amount includes all the services of final cleaning, linen, towels, check-in. It is important to specidy that this fee is clearly stated on the website where you decided to book the apartment and for this reason you had to pay it.

It is very unfair that you evaluate our property only 2 bubbles when you appreciated everything except for your lack of attention to the conditions of your reservation.

Travellers are raving about these Venice hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing