“So Far So Good”
other travellers have booked this property
Best Venice location same owner of 2960 Cà Frari 4 beds available,air conditioning internet wi fi.
Dining Room Dining Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining Room
Same owner  2960 Cà Frari that has 65 nice review with our usual quality competence and kindness
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Troy W
“So Far So Good”
Reviewed 8 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We just got here and David was great. He met us and then showed us around the apartment and also showed us things to do on the city map. Please know that this is an apartments and if you want to get spoiled and pampered then find a Ritz Carlton. This is perfect for a 3 night stay in Venice. The apartment is on a small street that makes you think you live here.

9 Apr 2018
Dear Mrs Troy, thank you very much, for your great review.
We wait you next time.
David (owner)
Jia W
“Very Helpful Host and Cute Apartment”
Reviewed 28 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Davide was so great in helping us get situated into our place. We got to Venice earlier than expected, but he met with us as soon as we got there at noon without any issues. He showed us how to get into the apartment unit and even showed us how to get around with a map. He gave us some suggestions for places to eat and places to eat which were great!! I definitely would recommend this place.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
29 Oct 2017
Thank you very much, we wait you with pleasure next time.
Davide (owner)
spring125
Boston, Massachusetts
“Small and basic”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

The apartment has 2 rooms, only one can be called a bedroom, the other room contain a tiny kitchen with a sofa bed in it. The bathroom is very small, shower stall is only two feet wide, there is only 1 ft from edge of toilet to the shower enclosure in front of it.
There is no kettle in the kitchen and only 2 mugs with stains .
We were asked to pay city tax in cash upon arrival unexpectedly, which we paid.
There were 3 bath towels, one was dirty. I asked Davide to put a couple more clean towels in the apartment. He did. We stayed 3 nights there. I wish I had booked a difference place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The wifi
Liked least: The kitchen
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Dec 2016
Already she was prevented by the arrival, linen is always washed and ironed, we never had any complaints, maybe he did not expect to pay the city tax
Total of 3 nights 9 euro for 3 people (a record low).
When traveling you have to learn to have a positive attitude,
Mrs. compared to her husband and son was very bad before arrive.
Diane S
“Not Recommended”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

We did not have a good experience at Frari 2 Apartment in Venice. Here’s why. Davide charged us €20 extra and the reasons he gave were that we had a baby with us, that he had to help us with our luggage, and that we arrived late.
The Baby: Prior to booking the apartment I told Davide we would have three adults and a 1 ½ year old little girl. My question to him was, “Will your apartment accommodate our group” to which he replied, “I’d love to welcome you to stay.” He never said anything about an extra charge for a baby and when I asked him where in his promotional material it said anything about babies, he didn’t answer that question. He provided nothing extra for the little one, and the apartment was advertised as accommodating four. She was one of the four.
The Luggage: When we got to Venice, we checked at the information center for directions on how to get to our meeting place. We were misguided by the information center and we ended up being farther away from the meeting place than was convenient for Davide. Between the four of us we had a lot of luggage to carry. We three adults (one of whom is pregnant) carried all the luggage and the baby, including a stroller and a car seat, except for one piece. Davide rolled that one piece for us.
The Late Arrival: After being misguided by the information center, it took us about 2 hours to reach our meeting point. When I had previously emailed Davide about our arrival time, I told him I didn’t know when we would arrive because it depended on our train schedule which I didn’t know yet. His email reply said, “In any case we will be available after 15,00 o’clock,” leading me to assume that I wasn’t to arrive before 15,00 but he said nothing about a penalty for arriving later.
I wrote out all of these issues in an email to Davide saying that I thought it was unfair that he had charged us the extra €20 and his reply was (exact quote): “My opinion is that you should thank me because the service I have given you do not receive it even from a 4/5 star.” Incidentally, we found a bag of unlaundered towels in one of the bedrooms upon our arrival.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
2 Nov 2016
You wrong and got 4 stops early and we had to carry your luggage, the baby was not planned, most late arrival, no attention to the informations given in the house, perhaps the visa is not enough to be smart ...
waleedo
dubai
“Great place”
Reviewed 31 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

took a chance as the flat had no reviews & I won the jack pot, flat was great, freshly renovated , modern design, info & directions from Davide was clear , meeting on time, location was great as its a short walk from the train station 15 mins as we had a toddler on a stroller but 10 mins max without, spotless, clean, fully equipped kitchenette, some food supplies & nice welcome croissant on arrival, the flat , wireless worked fine
from the flat all attractions are with in 15 mins walk including the bus station to the airport
only thing I missed was a washing machine & an iron to make it perfect for 2 couples or a family with 2 young kids

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing