Free cancellation until 26/07
Belludi 37(Padua)
USD 120
USD 116
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

USD 110
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

USD 95
USD 69
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 89/night.

USD 102
USD 97
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 110
USD 107
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Padova Casa del Pellegrino(Padua)(Great Value!)
USD 71
USD 115
USD 114
USD 91
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We spent a night in the yellow room (double bed with private bathroom) and wished we had stayed longer. Carlo and Camilla were easy to communicate with before our arrival. Carlo greeted us with a smile, was very friendly, and gave us tips about the town. The room is very large and quiet, and the bed is comfortable. The bathroom is inside the room and is almost the same size, with all the amenities one could want, including a bidet and a shower cabin. The entire establishment is clean and a tasty breakfast of pastries was provided for us. There is a cat and a dog who are both very friendly and cuddly. We spent a great night, and will consider staying here and commuting to Venice if we ever decide to visit that city again. It is both cheaper and more pleasant than most stays on the island. Our favourite sight in Padua was the Scrovegni chapel - a must see for anyone even remotely interested in art or religion.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2015

I stayed at this B&B for aan extended stay while working in Italy. Carlo & Camilla made a great effort make sure I was comfortable and felt at home. As soon as I arrived Camilla provided me with several brochures of things to do in Padova. Carlo & Camilla were happy to answer any questions I had. The room was large and very comfortable. The B&B is a 10-15 minute walk from the Padova bus station, and a 10 minute walk form the city center. It was really a great experience and I will definately come back next time I go to Padova!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2015

I highly recommend this amazing B&B for kindly of Carlo and Camilla and for the excellent location so close to the city centre. The breakfast was filling and staff always ready to help you.
The boss of the house is Maya, a sweet and quite cat.
Hope see you again

Room Tip: There's only single or master double room
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Very beautiful spot! The town is full of culture and history. Carmilla and Carlo are wonderful people who are welcoming and friendly. Certainly a great place to stay when traveling and would like to be in a home :)

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Laura K
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Hi!I'm Antxon from Spain.With Carlo and Camilla you can enjoy your stay from the first second to the last one.Their discretion and kindness make you feel at home( and this time it is not a topic!!! ).The next time I go back to Italy, even if I'm a little far from Padova I will do my best to go to visit them.Unforgettable!

Room Tip: in this case no matter the room ..any room will make you feel comfortable
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple