“Cozy and inviting”

La Bricole
Price range: USD 14 - USD 52
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Getting there is had to walk over a skiing piste which can be quite a test even before any wine has been consumed. The environment is very alpine , inviting and intimate I would imagine there are probably between 20 and 30 places. Food is interesting without being exceptional and the staff are helpful and welcoming.
The location is really handy for some of the local hotels that don't have restaurants. I found it slightly expensive but I guess it is situated on a mountain slope so maybe this is to be expected. ( I ate there 3 times in one week so can't be that bad)

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We ate here evening after evening during our week's stay in Cervinia because the food was so fantastic we didn't want to eat anywhere else and couldn't wait to try something else on the menu! The food was high quality, well prepared and beautifully presented every evening and good value for money compared with some of the rather priced up pizzerias we'd eaten at in the town centre. The service was also excellent and the atmosphere cosy and welcoming. Couldn't recommend enough!!

1  Thank RachaelH487
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place is so welcoming and cosy, normally our kids don’t care where they eat but they begged us to go back and eat at Le Bricole, which we lived too, without doubt the best ravioli I have ever tasted, and my wife’s reindeer was fantastic!!! My advice just BOOK in advance as it’s always full at lunchtime.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Onion soup is great. Really, really cute dog. Sometimes there are even two dogs. Goulash was good, staff are very friendly. It’s sun trap. 10/10 would come again.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Like a dream! Cosy place, very friendly waiters, unbelievably tasty menu, best wine! We have Filetto Bricole with Amarrone Zenato! Mama Mia. Don’t miss such a special place!

1  Thank Carolin I