- Warm welcome at arrival. Luggage is taken care of within minutes.
- Very nice room with a marvellous view (in our case). Individual ski lockers
Indoor parking available (90 €).
- Well organised mini club. Note that there were only 35 children in our week (can go up to 200). Our 5 year old loved it, except for the stairs to the slopes (see below).
- Many nationalities in the club = positive atmosphere.
- The chef du Village (Gianni) was very present and helpful in most common European languages, just as his team.
- Pleasant common places (bar, theatre,…)
- Professional Ski monitor in your language and beautiful Italo-Swiss domain (upto > 3800 m). Gives a top of the world feeling.
- Excellent espresso (order at the bar) and tasty 5 pm break. Furthermore the bread is absolutely excellent and available in many varieties (compensating for the rest).
- Comfortable smoker room, keeping the common area’s smoke free.
- Warm goodbye.
- Expensive club with a lot of additional costs.
- Taking the mini busses to the slopes went efficiently, but the stairs up and down and down again, and than … stairs again at the next halt for the lifts is more sport than a whole day of ski.
- Unorganised and (very) expensive ski rental service.
- “Private label” alcoholic drinks/beer and some free A-brands in limited quantities.
- Leave the evening “grignotage” for what it is.
Restaurant had a “canteen” feeling.
The restaurant on the slopes is completely inside (except for a small terrace where you can’t eat). They promised improvements for next year.
Wine is simply undrinkable (except for expensive wines à la carte)
The food is OK, but certainly far below a 4 trident level. It had something of a test in cost saving. Let’s see until where we can go before people start complaining.
- Wifi is not free and limited to the common area.
Sauna & Hamman charged additionally. If you want to swim (in the monitored pool) a bathing cap is mandatory and of course… charged for.
We enjoyed our holiday in a nice ski group but I’m not sure that we’ll return here due to the stairways and the canteen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the shadow of the alpine giants, Cervinia draws its inspiration from the glorious past of the mountaineers who conquered the Mount Cervino, and blends into a magnificent panorama. The hotel, with its original decoration and authentic materials, is a luxurious mountain refuge, a cosy, convivial setting for relaxing at Club Med Spa*, and reuniting the family at the end of the day. From a sun-soaked terrace, the view of the ski domain, tempts one and all to revel in the delights of snow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Cervinia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Cervinia Hotel Breuil-Cervinia
- Club Med Breuil-Cervinia
- Breuil-Cervinia Club Med