FindHotel
Destinia.com
Agoda.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2017

The room for families is of great value, and spacious for European standards, there is availability to book a car park for a low cost stay also. The breakfast could be improved and with more variety. .

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2016

I used to live around Trento and still like to go, to the Valley Mountains as well as to the City. At the Accademia I found "my place", the cozy place I was looking for, where to stay for one day or for longer, as I wish. Nice service, good breakfast, excellent location, reasonable price. Just to try, isn't it?

Room tip: There is elevator, view is not an asset as the hotel is in the very center, surrounded by other buildings.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Direzione-Accademia, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel Accademia Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear Mr. Dario C.,
thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at Hotel Accademia.
I appreciate your very positive comments regarding our service, location and also the price. We hope to welcoming you back soon!
Best regards
Marzia Piva

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is elegant and basic at the same time. The staff is friendly and helpful, breakfast is various, tasty and fresh. The position is the real point of excellence of the hotel, it's a few steps away from the train station and the main square.
The hotel is also pet friendly. We've stayed with our little puppy and it was fine, we didn't just find any amenities for the dog, but I think it's fine anyways.
I'd go back next time!
I recommend it!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Direzione-Accademia, Direttore at Hotel Accademia Trento, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Thank you! We hope to see you again

Reviewed 26 October 2016

The pros of the hotel are the location, close to the station, and the cleanliness. But room furnishing, bathroom amenities and breakfast are really average and they make you pay for a wifi connection that's quite poor. So if you don't expect too much - defintely not the four star situation they claim - you won't be disappointed, but there are much better solutions in the area.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank clafromitaly
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My first time in Trento, but my hosts had recommended this place as comfortable and central, and it met both criteria. Especially, it was convenient for the railway station and buses. It was, unexpectedly, also central for the Neptune Fountain and many restaurants.

Room tip: Just wander round nearby:lots to see and many restaurants.
Date of stay: August 2016