“Amazing”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

From beginning to finish it s all delicious! Great details from the kitchen, eye watering. Fantastic amuse bouche.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Made a special trip to Merano from Bolzano to dine here. Decided to try the seven course Chef menu for 90E each, and what a mistake! We did not like any course, and who would’ve thought you would get FISH liver with the pasta.

I am sure if you ordered off the menu and decided your own courses, you probably would’ve ended up fine. We took a risk and lost big time...over 200 Euro plus wine. I barely ate anything, although the service was good. And the wine selection also good.

My recommendation is to not order the chefs menu. Reconsider whether you want to go there at all. And if you decide you do, please order off the menu.

There were a lot of things that sounded absolutely great on the menu, just didn’t realize we would get none of them on the chefs menu.

Good luck!

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We had a great lunch here. The food is very good, and absolutely worth going for. The service is good, but not at the same standard as the food, but luckily Andrea himself being present in the dining room makes up for it.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying it was one of the best meals I've ever had. Period.

I started with his spinach flan with mushrooms and parmigiana. It was like Beethoven's 5th. Each bite complimented the next.

But the real treat were the star shaped ravioli with potatoes and truffles. Easily one of the best courses in my life. The buttery potatoes and truffles melted in my mouth.

If that wasn't enough, there is an extensive wine menu to meet any palette. I also appreciated the chef coming out and chatting with us on several occasions.

Don't be put off by the outside, which can look dated. The interior as well -- they need to ditch the sun faded posters on the wall. Service was super efficient and friendly.

Also ditch the menus on foam board, which belong more in a pizza shop than this fine establishment. Once they fix this, the Michelin stars will follow.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Some gourmet cooks make fancy dishes with low quality - but this restaurant has traditional dishes with a gourmet twist - top quality!
We tryed so many different dishes and not one of them was average.
All were fantastic and very tasty!