“Turkish Cuisine meets with Italian”
Review of Kebap da Demir

Kebap da Demir
Ranked #309 of 4,101 Restaurants in Turin
Price range: USD 7 - USD 22
Cuisines: African, Moroccan, Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Mr.Demir is very popular here. I stayed Turin for 3 months and I missed Turkish cuisine. Then I went there with my friends to get our misses. It was delicious. You feel that you are eating both kebap (Turkish cuisine) and pizza at the same time. Whenever I come to Turin, I will definitely go there.

Thank S.Cumhur P

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We always eat here when we're in Torino. It's clean, fast, and friendly. The meat is local and delicious. I'm not the biggest fan of kebab, but I'll eat here anytime.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

You can really feel the difference from other kebap, I really liked it. Also the dehor is very cozy! I advise who wants to try a slightly different form of kebap to taste it

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Demir is definjtely one of the things i miss the most since i left Torino, that level of quality, hygiene and taste is not easy to find in a kebab shop.
whenever we come back for a visit we always find the time for a cheeky lunch at Demir.

Reviewed 18 September 2014

Excellent Kebab, with good meat and polite service ! We frequently go back and we are always satisfied.