See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2015

Our GPS didn't find this hotel and the sign on the hotel blends in the wall and is difficult to see. We had to call to get directions. It is over a car repair shop, but we were more than satisfied when we finally found it. Once checked in, the room was big and bathroom small. But, for the money, it was great!! It wasveryclean, modern and comfortable. Price perfect and took a cab to center. Would stay again...

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Great location for Juventus football ground. Other tourist sites require more effort. All night food wagon outside and supermarket next door.

Friendly reception staff.

Room directly over garage so woken early (6ish) with something opening up outside. Did get back to sleep. Would only allocate this room and adjoining one if the hotel was full. I don’t believe it was.

Single bed with switches for double room so couldn’t switch off lights from the bed! Are single beds so much cheaper that you need to do this?! A locked (chained) access to a sink/cooking area quite weird.

Clean room and bathroom.

Little left at the end of the breakfast service didn’t bother with it on second day.

Eateries in the ground shopping area and nearby. Upmarket shops there too.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2014

the staff are very friendly,.nice clean hotel,free wifi but remote from the city,great for juventus games and musuem.2 min walking from a shoppping mall.good for business trip.small and quit i enjoyed my stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Booked the hotel to watch Juventus play, it's literally 2 minutes walk from the stadium. Quite far from the centre of Turin however, a taxi was 15 euro (a sparse bus service and it's quite the maddest system I've seen, must buy the tickets at the lotto shops beforehand). Be aware that there are no nearby restaurants or bars and the hotel has no restaurant. Worse still, the bar had no red wine when I was there. How is that possible in Italy! There is an excellent Le Clerc in the Juventus complex. Free wi-fi, nice small lounge area and helpful staff. Breakfast was basic but we were quite late so perhaps missed the better elements. The hike in prices for home matches is justified I guess as it's so convenient.

Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This Hotel is a great location for the juventus stadium, I would say the location isn't great though for places to eat, I pizzeria and cafe around the corner at that's it, we arrived early at the hotel to be told we were early and no rooms at all available, I mentioned that my husband had just come out of hospital and we had flown from the uk but the receptionist didn't want to know at all,we went into the bar which was supposed to be 24 hrs at the hotel but was closed,so had to wonder around for a few hours, went back to hotel, bar still not open,

The rooms were nice, aircon/heater would only stay on for 20mins then cut off, beds were comfy and shower was small, I would only stay at the hotel if we were going to watch the football again but wouldn't recommend for anything else. Also quite strange that it was above a tyre place! Was very expensive too!

Date of stay: April 2014