“Average place to eat with friends”
Review of Fassoneria

Fassoneria
Ranked #561 of 4,102 Restaurants in Turin
Price range: USD 6 - USD 14
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Not so cozy and warm (in winter) as I would have expected from a local pub. Sandwiches are good but they could be bigger.

1  Thank Antonio L

Reviewed 11 October 2016

Burgers themselves were ok (relatively small as for the burgers I'm used to but for me the portion was enough) but waiting time and service hardly acceptable. We had to wait app. an hour to get our order served + wait more than 40 minutes to get the bill. A lot of mess, misunderstandings and miscommunication between the waiters.

1  Thank pmb04
Reviewed 3 September 2016

I've been in Turin with my friends and we found out this place near "Piazza Vittorio" by coincidence. They have some really delicious hamburgers (I ordered "taleggioburger"), that we took it with with a craft beer (Madama) - they go perfectly. If you are going in Turin you can't miss this place.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

It is definitely not the best in Turin but it is a decent place to have a burger, the place look good as well... The service is fast and burgers are prepared with local ingredients... Recommended if you are in the area and want to have a good burger...

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

Cosy restaurant with friendly personel.good local beer, madame from the draft.the beer madame bianchi tasted smokey,but the madame bionda was perfect.my wife had a bacon burger and i had the pepperburger.it was, at the Emanuelle square, with the weekend festival, the right place on the right spot.