“Local Street Food”

Ranked #144 of 4,106 Restaurants in Turin
Cuisines: Italian, Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Centro
Description: Local restaureant ( fast food ) typical Piedmont and Turin. unique in Piedmont
Reviewed 6 July 2017

If you're in a hurry and want to try something local / street food, try Gofreria. Sometimes it takes a while to get your food but that's only because the locals come here in their hoards! A good sign :)

1  Thank mawaring

Reviewed 9 July 2016

This is a nice little sandwich shop that makes a special type of sandwich from Piemonte. There are 3 types. The waffle type like in the photo and then 2 others 1 made with Buckwheat flour and the other with Rye flour. We tried the traditional one and the buckwheat. Delicious

1  Thank AdamL821
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I went there just because I found it here on tripadvisor prior our trip. Looks so nothing special from outside, that I would probably rather go next door...but the gofri was very nice. My advise is to go for the one that includes cream cheese other wise it might taste a bit dry.

1  Thank Vaida G
Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

We had a quick and surprising lunch here. It is not a place for a cosy and big lunch but the gofri were absolutely special and worth a try. The owner is so friendly and prepares the waffles with great care.

1  Thank Jokebroekmans
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

I found this nice like place when seeking an off-hour place to eat a bite. I'm glad I came! I had a gofri, which is a light and crispy waffle-shaped bread stuffed with any combo of meat, cheese & veg. I had the prosciutto and cheese. The rich, succulent meat and cheese went nicely with then crunchy waffle. Highly recommended for a quick snack.