“It is just ok.”

Cuisines: Egyptian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighbourhood: San Salvario
Reviewed 29 June 2017

It is better than other kebab shops in turin however not particularly good. They have additional Egyptian dishes which i have appreciated.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I have been there twice in a month in the late evening and I order both times a hot spicy kebab without onion. It was never spicy and the second time I even asked to the guy if it was hot spicy: he told me so. Well, a kebab without the hot spice is like a sky without stars.
Sorry but I will never come back, even if the staff is super-friedly and funny.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Horas Kebab has the worst kebab I've ever ate! The meat was old, the food didn't had any taste, the local was very dirty and the place it's overrated on TripAdvisor! After I ate the kebab, a sort of allergy apeard on my elbow and still after a couple of days it didn't heal! I do not recomand it at all!
THE WORST FOOD I'VE EVER ATE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!

1  Thank didigogo14
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Its well located near the city centre. A short walk away from Porta Nuova station. The kebabs are tasty. The staff is friendly. The food is halal. It's a great place and their Pizza Kebab is a must have.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

We had a vegetable tajine and shush tabuk. Not only was the food great, the place, though functional, wasn't raucous, the prices were modest, and we were even given complimentary mint teas with little squares of baklava.