“A Must visit when in Turin!”
Review of La Via Del Sale

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We found this restaurant spontaneously as it was Easter Monday and most of the places were closed. It was absolutely a perfect choice. Despite it was fully booked they offer us a table. The menu offers a large variety of courses. Even for me with some food intolerance I could find a great, tasty meal. The service was excellent but what made me, even more, to be positively astonished is that the boos of the restaurant brought himself some pieces of veal to our small dog!! I was speechless and am very thankful to him for his kind, attentive attitude:). The blond woman (sorry, unfortunately, I don't know her name ) was very nice and communicative with us too as to other clients as well what gave even more charm to this place. We were relishing a lot and felt comfy there. Very recommended!

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,261)

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Dined there tonight on recommendation from my hotel.
Ate tagliatelle with Campalogna rabbit followed by braised beef in red wine with mashed potato......great food, good service, perfect wine matching!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

You really want to be here... Trust me when I say you cannot miss this one.
Let's start with a central position and a great welcoming. The place is traditional and the atmosphere is relaxed. Staff is very knowledgable and helpful. you cannot leave without tasting the Panna Cotta... to die for

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We came by without reservation and immediately got a table for two, although the place was packed. Had two starters, two second courses and one main course we sheared and a bottle of local wine, all for a reasonable price. All of the disheד were very tasty (especially the risotto). Service was very courteous and quick, even gave us a taste of the local amaro in the end of the meal. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2017

They use very nice products, bur some plates lack a bit of seasoning.
We were four people trying different dishes for starter and main course so I think we tried quite a lot. All plates were prepared well but nothing special.

Date of visit: October 2017