All reviews train station cereal juice safe hotel intrepid tour stayed here great base to explore family run hotel very nice hotel home made cakes great breakfast piedmont region atm yum homemade map
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stayed here as part of an Intrepid tour and were happy with our stay. The staf were fantastic and couldn't do enough for us. They also had one of the best breakfasts of the whole tour. Rooms were basic but very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel as part of an Intrepid tour of Italy. It was very clean, plenty of space, a great breakfast and above all exceptional service. The owner of the hotel was very accommodating and helpful and made us feel really at home. The location is perfect being just a few minutes walk from the train station (actually located directly across the square). A brilliant family owned hotel for a great couple of days to relax in the Asti wine country area. Add this one to your list.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is rated 2 star but it's great. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and great buffet Breakfast.. service is great and staff very accomodating. I usually go 5 star but this will do me. Highly recommended if your not looking for luxuries

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Doreen Y
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Loved this family run hotel with a great range of breakfast food, very comfortable beds and quiet accommodation which is also handy to the railway station and only a few blocks from the city. I think you would love this place too.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

This is an old style hotel that hasn't been updated in a while but the rooms were large, clean and comfortable. The old style somehow gave it great character. What made this place special was the incredible friendly service. It was a bit like being a guest in their home.

And the breakfast!! The most disappointing thing about my stay is that there was so much to choose from on the breakfast buffet that I didn't get to try everything I wanted to. The homemade apricot tart/cake thing was delicious and cake always tastes best at breakfast (there were lots of standard breakfast options too).

When you're travelling by train it's very handy to be located so close to the station. I had a room facing the station and didn't hear any noise (and I'm a light sleeper).

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends