See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I entered this historic house and loved up from the first second. My room with the name 'Liquiritiam' was in the medival part with lots of restaurated parts of fresco, other parts of wall by origninal material, even in the bathroom a special archeological found. The high celing and very nice special arranged devided bathroom with the entrance door and window to the inner yard gave a fantastique atmosphere. I enjoyed so much. Having the breakfast in the living room of house togehter with the other guest, I felt home and very welcomed. Beeing within the B&B Relais Cattedral it is a quiete situation and going out you are within a minute into the center of Asti historic town. For all and any of my needs that week the very nice owner help me very nice and she assisst to all aspects of my request
I am looking forward to be back soon for a next stay with them. I never have been at a B&B with this type of sophisticated ambiente. I am very happy to found it and having days to stay there. I really recommend to book their room. Best wishes, Vera Christ

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

No elevator. No air conditioning. Friendly but Understaffed . Little breakfast.Shower runs out of hot water. Central location . Modern bath. Quaint . Good beds. No tea pot.Expensive for what you get. I definitely think the hotel is overrated.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lois D
Reviewed 18 January 2016

Stayed one night on business trip in Liguiritiam room. The Relais has 6 rooms and one suite. Location in the city centre was excellent. Room was nice and personal. Breakfast according to personal wishes, but could have been requested the night before.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed in the Liquiritiam room which was a unique experience. The style of the room was modern with a chic touch of rustic. I would best relate the hora of the room to the first Matrix movie. Also, the king bed was firm and VERY comfortable to sleep on, not to mention the room was spectacularly clean. The breakfast was served by the B&B manager who was very pleasant. She would warmly welcome us to breakfast and made sure we got a variety of foods and drink. Our particular breakfasts were composed of multiple flavors of yogurt, fresh juice, proscuitto, cappuccino, espresso, various authentic Italian biscottis, bread, and various cheeses. Also, the utensils and plates were very unique. I highly recommend this B&B. Thanks for your hospitality, Laura!

Room Tip: Liquiritium is beautiful
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julez K
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I loved this fashionably converted 18th century Palazzo,transformed into a country-retreat in Asti. and Four rooms have restored frescoed ceilings appointed with Turkish silk floral carpets and Moroccan wrought iron lamps. We sipped Asti Spumante while listening to live acoustic music in the Renaissance style gardens.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple