All reviews an easy minute stroll stayed here for a few days great hotel clean modern hotel firm mattress working order central station complimentary water definitely stay at this hotel again roof terrace short break great bathroom historic center linate airport number tram sized room duomo square
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Beautiful gem of a hotel! Elevator entry to avoid stairs. Lovely modern lobby. Exquisite room. Would love to have the bathroom in my own home. Large shower. Great restaurant, and the best breakfast I had in Italy! Great steady internet

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here a few days ago. Arriving at 10 PM for a quick one night stay with my boyfriend, the front desk informed me that my reservation only said one traveler and thus, I had to pay 33$ for the second (although I had requested a double bed and they didn’t change the room).

This may be a policy, but none of my other hotels in Europe cared at all as I always ordered the appropriate bed. Staying at the hotel for a literal 11 hours, arriving exhausted and late at night - not the welcome I wouldv’e liked.

However, the manager of the restaurant is delightful and was very gracious and cognizant of the fact that we were exhausted after a long day of travel. The room was nice as well - decent sized, new.

If it weren’t for the extra charge, definitely would have given a much higher rating.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018

This really is a nice hotel. Lovely spacious rooms, excellent breakfast and very helpful staff. The bathrooms were modern and of a high quality, the beds very comfortable. There is also ample storage space and a safe. Everything you need for a short break.

It's about a 15 walk to the Duomo but does have a large department shop close by. If you fly into Malpansa just board the number 9 tram at central station and it's takes you to just around the corner from the hotel. There are no metro stations that close but Milan is not large a city so walking is easy. I'd have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to any fellow travellers.

Room Tip: No problems with 709.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank julianhopkins235
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

The reception staff was helpful and nice except one guy (mike) he looks phlippino he was dealing with me in unprofessional way like I’m an idiot or can’t speak English I hope the manager can give him courses about how to deal with costumers
This is only what I didn’t like the rest is perfect ( room is big and also the bathroom as I asked with a bath tup) so thank you so much

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lolittaa A
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night.The hotel is walking distance to the Duomo.Staff is very friendly .Lovely modern rooms and bathrooms.Breakfast was amazing with a made to order coffee,tea hot chocolate etc.They were actually serving drinks to our table which was very unique for a complimentary breakfast.It was a great stay..Would stay here again!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family