“Definitely recommend!!”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Delicious Mexican fast food, great prices! Refreshing change from all of the pizza and pasta we have been eating on our visit to Italy. We tried the nachos, empanadas and tacos and were satisfied with everything we had!

1  Thank Nicole B
There are newer reviews for MamaStrEat

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

This little Mexican place offers traditional food for a very small price, and the quality is excellent! You can choose between burritos, tacos, chicken wings, ribs, empanadas, nachos and a few desserts as well. Burritos and tacos come in different combinations as well as the nachos.
I'm not giving it 5 stars because I found the taco so spicy that I didn't fully enjoy it, same goes for the nachos. Moreover, being the place really small, it can be uncomfortable to eat inside if there are people waiting in line.

Reviewed 26 March 2016

As an American student in Milan for a semester, I often needed a break from paninis and pizza. Being within walking distance from my school, MAMAstrEAT was a well-known place to get a great burrito at a very affordable price. For 5 euro you'd get what I thought was one of the best burritos I've ever had, tacos were also great for 2.50 euro. I highly recommend the carnitas or chile meat. Service was always great.

2  Thank CharlieT6
Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

The BEST burrito in Milan hands down. I have been there far too many times.... The pricing is great and great for take away food. For me this is way better than the chipotle burritos.

2  Thank sylviateresa
Reviewed 8 December 2015

I always stop here when I need something quick and cheap to eat. Their tacos are really good and the atmosphere of this place is really welcoming. They always have music playing and when I go there I feel like I'm back home in Florida.

1  Thank PuertoRicanNomad